Author Topic: Itsonlyinmyhead's fitness goal  (Read 3167 times)

Offline Itsonlyinmyhead

• When will it happen?
  • Sly
Itsonlyinmyhead's fitness goal
« on: June 10, 2007, 04:36:44 PM »
This will sound abit strange considering most of you are trying to lose weight but I want to put weight on.

My target weight is 180lbs(whilst trying to keep my body fat under 10% which is what Ive been told I am)
Im currently 158lbs

I wouldnt say Im currently super skinny either, Im just lean and covered with a small amount of muscle.
In the last year Ive lost about 14lbs due to overworking and not having the time or energy to workout so now that work has quietened down abit Ive started working out more.

Im mainly doing
-sit ups
-crunches
-push ups(finger tips, spread arms, closed arms)
Dumbell stuff
- bench presses
-shoulder presses
-single arm rows
-upright rows
-hammer curls
-concentration curls
-french presses

This has been going for about 3 or 4 weeks just easing it in gradually but Im starting to need extra weights so I need to go and pick up my spare weights from my parents house. I wont touch bars for free weights as I continously put my back out when curling.
and I really need to start running but Im struggling to get myself to start it, prob due to the fact Ive never been a natural runner.

Im having major problems balancing my diet though, I cut out snack food and ate fruit, nuts or granola bars when I was hungry but I realised I was getting scarily thin so Ive started eating a little bit of rubbish to keep myself balanced. This is the main area I have problems with.

On top of this Im trying to quit smoking.

Offline PBurke

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
Re: Itsonlyinmyhead's fitness goal
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2007, 04:53:52 PM »
quitting smoking may help you gain a few pounds. good luck with both.

Treat people with respect, or just ignore them!

Offline Kajun

• T-Sly Boudreaux
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
Re: Itsonlyinmyhead's fitness goal
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2007, 08:51:17 PM »
if your trying to gain weight you should try doing what the sumo wrestlers do...they eat high protein/carb diets....chicken and rice, peanut butter,eggs
VIVA LA SLY REVOLUCION!!!

Enter your email address: