Author Topic: Not sure what it is called !  (Read 1853 times)

Offline Switchy

• Nice old man ;) Yepper
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
  • No Worries, Be Happy !
Not sure what it is called !
« on: February 11, 2013, 08:30:27 PM »
Gent's not sure what this semi beard might be ?  I have shaved down to a long stash as Orange Co. Chopper's and a longer soul patch from bottom lip to bottom of chin at jaw line !  I had a Dr.'s aptt today and went into town.  Everyone one I saw had a Goat .  They all looked great except mine.  I thought about shaving all of it off !  Then I thought 24 hour rule so thought I would wait .  Then I had tried this before and it looked good and after losing the weight that I have been able to take off.  I did it using my electric 3 head, and a Fusion with the edge trimmer.  Have to say it looks good .  Needs to grow out abit bit have more time than money !  At least I think .  :*))

"Continuous effort---not strength or intelligence---is the key to unlocking our potential." 
                                                                                                             -SIR WINSTON CHURCHHILL

Offline Lynchy

• Sly Bureau
Re: Not sure what it is called !
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2013, 08:31:29 PM »
Where's the pics switchy?
Lynchy

Offline Switchy

• Nice old man ;) Yepper
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
  • No Worries, Be Happy !
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2013, 08:50:10 PM »
Where's the pics switchy?
  Sorry brother, #1 can't post a picture worth a toot !  LOL and #2 need to heal up the nose !  I look like a old puppy that has been chasing parked cars after having this CA, removed off my nose.  But will me more than happy to with help and after the nose heals up !  You can take that to the bank !  As Robert Blake used to say  ;)
"Continuous effort---not strength or intelligence---is the key to unlocking our potential." 
                                                                                                             -SIR WINSTON CHURCHHILL

Offline OzSly

• Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2013, 01:34:57 AM »
Excuses Excuses Switchy mate ....if most of us can put our fugly mugs on here, at least you can show your
new Fu Man Chu moustache. You know the old saying....No pics?? It didn't happen  :*))

Offline Lynchy

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2013, 03:39:26 AM »
All good mate, we will await the pics when your all healed up!
Lynchy

Offline imaginary

• Sly
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2013, 07:10:20 PM »
I would recommend what some guys at the beardboard do: post a picture of the lower part of the face.
Once upon a time. The End.