Author Topic: Clothing for the bald man  (Read 5888 times)

Offline marshd1000

• Sly Bureau
  • Love your bald noggin, wear a hat in the sun!
    • Christian Chromedomes
Clothing for the bald man
« on: October 15, 2006, 01:20:08 AM »
On Friday, I saw a fellow BBC friend at a church service.  He was wearing a cool shirt.  It was a t-shirt that showed "Mr. Clean" in the same likeness of the cleaning products.  I should have asked him where he bought it.  It was the second time I had seen this shirt.  The first time I saw this was at a Starbucks when I was out of town and another BBC guy was wearing it.  Anyway, I was wondering if any of you have seen this shirt or bought it?

While I am at it, besides the line of clothes put out by the HeadBlade people, what have you seen in the way of Bald Man's clothing?  Particularly BBC men.

As for me I don't really own anything for bald men except for some t-shirts for a now defunct event called "Jay Buhner Buzz Cut Night".  This was an event put on by the Seattle Mariners where people who sported a shaved head or got their head shaved, would get into the ballpark for free.  These shirts would have a picture of Jay Buhner and a witty phrase like, "Bald to the Bone" or "America The Buhnerful".  Gotta say that I miss this event as it certainly was neat and interesting as thousands would get a shave or be shaved.  Plus I saw plenty of moms and kids do it!

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
Re: Clothing for the bald man
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2006, 01:48:32 AM »
I think you can get that shirt at Urban Outfitters if you have one near you.  They are usually in the larger cities, so Seattle should have one.  Or you can look online to find them.

As soon as I can get a logo done I will make up some shirts.  I've been thinking over the last couple of days and I have some ideas on some cool shirts for bald guys....or Sly Bald Guys ;)
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline lostnfound21

• Sly Jr.
    • Myspace Page
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2006, 08:51:58 PM »
Sly Bald Guy shirts would be pretty freakin' sweet!

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2006, 09:09:00 PM »
I'm thinking that as well!  If you have any ideas, feel free to pass them on.  Also, if anyone is an artist and wants to lend a hand on developing a logo, let me know.  I don't have much cash to offer up, but we can work something out.
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline robert

• Sly Guy in Training
    • Running in the Halls
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2006, 09:41:16 PM »

I can do a logo for a shirt.  Want to pm me some ideas or you want me to just mess around and send you some logos?
« Last Edit: October 23, 2006, 11:26:52 PM by robert »

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2006, 08:55:02 PM »

I can do a logo for a shirt.  Want to pm me some ideas or you want me to just mess around and send you some logos?

Awesome!!  I'll PM you with some ideas I have, but feel free to send me anything you can think of.