Author Topic: Tattoo Suggestions  (Read 2115 times)

Offline matt548

• Sly Jr.
Tattoo Suggestions
« on: December 30, 2012, 01:52:06 PM »
So I know alot of you here are ink aces, either as artists or just fans of getteying them.  I have 3 now and I'm looking for a new idea.  On my right shoulder/upper arm I have a grim reeper coverup which I love and I want to do something on my forearm - either do a full sleeve or just a forearm piece.  I want something that will go well with the reeper on the upper arm, which has alot of black in it due to it being a coverup.  If I go for a sleeve, I will need some ideas.  I was thinking of some kind of angel on the forearm in grey and black.  What would some other ideas be that would go well with the reeper?  any ideas if I were to do a sleeve?  I would need to add some color.  I attached a pic :)  as always this site and its members are the best - thanks for the feedback!!!

Offline Lynchy

• Sly Bureau
Re: Tattoo Suggestions
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2012, 02:41:06 PM »
Hey nice tattoo,

If your into skulls there are plenty of good skull sleeves around the place. I think that would fit in well.

Or if your a religious man you could do a biblical sleeve that blends in to the reapers cape, kind of like a duality of man type idea?

Whatever you choose make sure you post up a pic.
Lynchy

Offline Bald Hobbit

• Sly
  • Previously known as Chris_John
Re: Tattoo Suggestions
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2012, 11:45:27 PM »
Hm. Look up the biblical depictions or Cherubim and Seraphim(the highest ranking angelic choirs). They are totally and completely bad@$$. Many wings, many faces... best if you read ezekiel...