Author Topic: At the gym  (Read 3850 times)

isleepinthebuff

At the gym
« on: December 29, 2012, 06:06:23 PM »
So I am getting back to the gym after being a bit lapse and Christmas getting in the way. I normally go before work and literally get out of bed, into my kit and go - so I do all my getting ready there; shower, Clean teeth, shave neck etc then go to work and of course top of the list is always shave my head.

Today being a Saturday I don't have work but decided to go and thought I will just do my getting ready there. During the week you see the same people but of course at weekends loads of people I don't know.

Did my work out and started to shave my head and glanced over and an older guy was there doing his hair. Seriously he had less hair than I have when I grow mine and a massive baldspot. I really wanted to hand him a sapre razor and say "Do it"

Funny enough another guy came just after and did his. (First time I have seen another guy at the gym shave his head) He only had to do the back and sides and had a nice shiny dome! I was slightly jealous ha ha!

Offline kalbo

• Sly Bureau
Re: At the gym
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2012, 10:23:43 PM »
Great story. Makes me want to go back to the gym and find one that has a big shower room where I can comfortably shave my head, he he he.
Mabuhay ang mga kalbo!

Offline Beardman

• Sly Bureau
  • Sly and loving it since 2 June 2012
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2012, 12:31:54 AM »
Nice story!

We have plenty of shaved heads at my gym, I've never encountered anyone shaving there though!

Offline Bluebriz

• Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2012, 01:29:43 AM »
I've face shaved at the sink in the gym, but my head I shave in the shower.

Offline slyjoe

• Sly
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2013, 04:00:08 PM »
Great story. I would have quickly scraped the razor over his head to get it over with...but I would have most likely sliced his head open.
"Sly til the day I die"