Author Topic: Coppertones Endless Summer Gradual Tan?  (Read 2691 times)

Offline Chico D

• Sly
Coppertones Endless Summer Gradual Tan?
« on: June 01, 2007, 12:03:21 PM »
I've heard nothin but good stuff about this tanner.  Who's used it?

I was wondering how it looks on the areas where the hair has been shaved off.  Like does it blend well with the rest of the bald skin?  Does the tan look real?

BALDANDRE

Re: Coppertones Endless Summer Gradual Tan?
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2007, 12:17:45 PM »
Used a sunless tanner years ago...used it a lot around the time I got married...works fine in the shaved areas (it all looks even)...but you do have to endure the smell since you put it on your face :XX

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2007, 12:18:58 PM »
I've never heard of it.  I'm interested in knowing how it works.
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline Robmeister

• The Duke of SLY
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Bureau
  • I'm not this handsome in real life
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2007, 12:30:09 PM »
See, now I had disappointing results as far as mitigating the newly shavin pale area.

If you've been shaving a while and that shadow area has been "seasoned" by the sun...perhaps you'll have better results.

Now, it worked fine on all the other skin on my face, forehead, neck....including the area on the back of my noggin where I had a balding spot and the skin was used to sun.  And it was gradual and natural looking.

But on the "rookie" pale shadow, it didn't take to it.

Offline schro

• WORK SUCKS, I'M GOING GOLFING.
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2007, 12:34:20 PM »
Chico D, I thought you were in Miami?
Guess you need to step out of the Clevelander Cafe and walk across the street to the beach and get some real sunshine.  O:O

Agonizing over what cannot be is an insult to what is.

Offline Chico D

• Sly
« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2007, 01:42:04 PM »
Haha, just plannin ahead.  It's actually been kinda cloudy and gloomy lately.  Weathers been real strange.  I'm worried about those long weeks in the office where I don't get to go out much.  I do get kinda pale sometimes (like right now).

Clevelander's great by the way

Offline YOSP

• Super Sly
« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2007, 04:48:05 PM »
Chico...I used a similiar brand by the name of Olay, and it didn't do anything except maybe speed up the process of blending my white head into my less paler skin tone...

Spending occasionally time in the sun is your best bet O0

Offline SLYinKC

• Life's too short to not be SLY
  • Sly Bureau
  • Totally "SLY"
« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2007, 04:51:12 PM »
I've used one by Neutrogena.  It had an SPF 15, so it was also something good to help moisturize and protect the dome.  Like YOSP said about the Olay product, I don't think any will give dramatic results.
<a href="http://www.imagechef.com/" target="_blank"> [img width= height= alt=ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more]http://cdnll.img1.imagechef.com/w/080404/samp2e8ccec0733546ef.jpg[/img] [/url]<embed

Enter your email address: