Author Topic: Head Tattoo Of A Different Kind  (Read 7810 times)

marty22

Re: Head Tattoo Of A Different Kind
« Reply #15 on: December 12, 2012, 11:36:22 AM »
pic?

Offline DaCentaur

• Learning the way of Sly
« Reply #16 on: December 12, 2012, 11:55:12 AM »
I would love to but currently at work on the network and I would have to smudge my face because I am still in the military and this would put me out of regs if anyone knew.  0 Detection so far from anyone.  This is so new and I know I am taking a bit of a risk because there is no way to truely know how it will fair over the years.  I have 4 tattoos on my arms that are over 20 years old and they still look really good.  The green ink thing is in the past.  Really not wanting to sound like I am plugging that company but even Good Morning America called them and requested to do a piece on them.

marty22

« Reply #17 on: December 12, 2012, 12:00:31 PM »
when and if, you can

Offline Blitzed

• Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #18 on: December 19, 2012, 05:25:29 AM »
It was good to hear from an actual consumer and I'm glad you like it. That said, anyone who does this and still has even a ring of remaining hair, as  the gentleman in the ABC piece does, you're still now permanently committed to shaving your head to avoid a very strange combination of hair for real and really not hair. I think the buzzed look is great-I tried it myself decades ago when I still had a full head of hair-but combining the buzzed look with even a number two clippered section is going to look, well, strange. Not to mention how it will feel. Again, I'm glad the ladies and gentlemen who've got this are pleased it's just not for me nor was it ever. And, actually, even at 72 if I let it grow out I'd still have about 90% of my fur left. I think we can say that I'm committed to the shaved look.