Author Topic: Always in style  (Read 2814 times)

Offline fcb2001

• 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa (11 June to 11 July 2010)
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
  • Bald for Life
Always in style
« on: December 08, 2012, 06:51:54 AM »
Hey I grew a beard out for November but I kept my head shaved I went to the barber to have the beard shaved off I also had my head shaved. Well I grew out my hair for about a week before going to the barber  the hair loss is very minimal but I decided I'm keeping my head shaved because I feel that the shaved head look is in for good and it is a lot eaiser for me to maintain all I have to do is put shaving cream on and put the straight razor to my scalp. I know that their are people out there that are thinking of shaving do I want to share that the smart move is to shave. I've been shaving for almost n 9 years I have zero regrets about my decision to shave in fact I feel that shaving my head is the best decision I made

Offline Bilko1

• Super Sly
  • Glad To Be Bald-by-choice
Re: Always in style
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2012, 07:49:39 AM »
I agree with you. The bald head is always in style, only it's taking most guys a lot of time to realise this FACT.

Best regards.
BaldBill

Offline Switchy

• Nice old man ;) Yepper
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
  • No Worries, Be Happy !
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2012, 02:21:33 PM »
SLY rules !  It is catching on more and more.  Anymore where ever I go I see many sly brothers.
"Continuous effort---not strength or intelligence---is the key to unlocking our potential." 
                                                                                                             -SIR WINSTON CHURCHHILL

Offline Hingatao

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2012, 04:00:26 PM »
Yep. It looks good anytime, anywhere and it always matches your wardrobe.
Hair is over rated.

Andrei

« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2012, 01:16:01 AM »
Good for you FCB!
The sly look is getting more popular every day goes by.