Author Topic: Had a bad day: Videos to make you feel better  (Read 5683 times)

Offline YoungSlyBaldGuy

• Sly Jr.
Had a bad day: Videos to make you feel better
« on: November 27, 2012, 01:03:25 PM »
Hey guys.

I've been struggling with my hair loss this week, partially due to family missing my blonde hair and partially due to some people asking why I shave my head when my hair still grows in (it's more noticeable when it gets longer. It grew over Thanksgiving while I was away). It's just been depressing, despite the fact I have a coffee date with a pretty girl I met on the bus on my way back from the airport.

I just feel unhappy about my hair. Either way, I was doing the usual Googling and came across some videos that made me feel a lot better. Thought I'd share them with everyone else.

« Last Edit: November 27, 2012, 02:15:23 PM by YoungSlyBaldGuy »

Offline Sly Red

• GSG Southerner in Exile
  • Team Sly
  • Sly Bureau
    • Facebook
Re: Had a bad day: Videos to make you feel better
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2012, 01:16:04 PM »
Do you like being a bald guy?  If you do that is all that matters.

You look great as a Sly Guy!  O0

Red
In matters of grave importance, style, not sincerity, is the vital thing.” Oscar Wilde

Offline OzSly

• Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2012, 01:41:01 PM »
Mate, as SimplyRed said. Do you like beng Sly?? That's the important question and that's all that matters. Bugger what everyone else says or think. If you like being Sly and the way it looks....GREAT!!! Keep it.
If you don't.....well that's great too, you gave it a go and didn't work out but give it time before you go back to the dark side ;D

Thanks for the vids too  O0

Offline Switchy

• Nice old man ;) Yepper
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
  • No Worries, Be Happy !
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2012, 04:44:24 PM »
Hey guys.

I've been struggling with my hair loss this week, partially due to family missing my blonde hair and partially due to some people asking why I shave my head when my hair still grows in (it's more noticeable when it gets longer. It grew over Thanksgiving while I was away). It's just been depressing, despite the fact I have a coffee date with a pretty girl I met on the bus on my way back from the airport.

I just feel unhappy about my hair. Either way, I was doing the usual Googling and came across some videos that made me feel a lot better. Thought I'd share them with everyone else.

O0 8) nothing but the truth good job
"Continuous effort---not strength or intelligence---is the key to unlocking our potential." 
                                                                                                             -SIR WINSTON CHURCHHILL

Offline Gary~

• Being...
  • Super Sly
  • 27-April-2013
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2012, 04:30:07 PM »
You're looking good bro. Good luck with the coffee date. The only date that I can get is a dinner date with Chia the chihuahua. What a dog.

When I try to watch the first video I just get a message that says that it is private. The second and third videos are great especially the second [ ] which is titled 'Can a bald guy get beautiful women?'.

Although she appears that she may be a comedian from the way she is speaking I don't take it to be a humorous video but a serious attempt to explain the hidden depths of confidence and attraction. I believe that that lady is sharing some valuable insights. Considering that this topic is alluded to over and over again on this site I reckon that this video should be on some sort of sticky for easy access by all.

Thanks for the vids -- good stuff.

Offline Switchy

• Nice old man ;) Yepper
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
  • No Worries, Be Happy !
« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2012, 04:59:02 PM »
You're looking good bro. Good luck with the coffee date. The only date that I can get is a dinner date with Chia the chihuahua. What a dog.

When I try to watch the first video I just get a message that says that it is private. The second and third videos are great especially the second [ ] which is titled 'Can a bald guy get beautiful women?'.

Although she appears that she may be a comedian from the way she is speaking I don't take it to be a humorous video but a serious attempt to explain the hidden depths of confidence and attraction. I believe that that lady is sharing some valuable insights. Considering that this topic is alluded to over and over again on this site I reckon that this video should be on some sort of sticky for easy access by all.

Thanks for the vids -- good stuff.
O0 ;) 8) Good one bro..
"Continuous effort---not strength or intelligence---is the key to unlocking our potential." 
                                                                                                             -SIR WINSTON CHURCHHILL

Offline leighmundo40

• Super Sly
« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2012, 06:41:53 PM »
Sorry that you have been having a rough time. We all go through that, some more than others.

You can't undo what nature has done unfortunately, but that doesn't make it any less sucky!

You look brilliant in your photo! Try not to focus on the negatives.