Author Topic: Been shaving Bald for 6 months  (Read 3357 times)

Offline BaldLuke

• Sly Jr.
Been shaving Bald for 6 months
« on: November 25, 2012, 04:11:07 PM »
Well I figured out as I was thinking today that I've been shaved completely bald for the last 6 months. Had shaved on and off before this time but never made it much longer than a month. This time something seems better... and I feel balder;) I still look forward to shaving every morning,and try to get the slickest shave possible. Still seems like a pleasant surprise after a good shave to feel the slick smooth skin. I'm loving the feeling of being a totally bald man,as you all know there is nothing like it! Can't imagine I'd ever even want to go back to hair, being a slick cue ball is way too satisfying! Thanks to you guys and this site for motivating me to try Bald for an extended period of time, and give it a chance to see if I really like it. Which I am sure you all can tell , I definitely do!  Wish you all many more slick shaves!! Regards  Luke

Offline OzSly

• Ultimate Sly Guy
Re: Been shaving Bald for 6 months
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2012, 04:24:02 PM »
G'Day Luke mate,

Welcome to the Sly Brotherhood. You look great Sly.

I am with you, nothing better than the feel after you have just shaved, the smooth as a baby's bum feel is awesome. I have been Sly for 16 or so years and still enjoy shaving for the most part, you get days where I can't be buggered shaving but that doesn't last long as I love the feel and look of a smooth nude nut.

Keep at it and enjoy all the great information and people on this site  O0

Offline Frontier Guy

• Team Sly
  • Sly Bureau
  • SBC: Sly By Choice ... "Since May 18, 2012"
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2012, 04:44:08 PM »
Great post BaldLuke.

Simply more affirmation that bald - regardless of the reason - is an extraordinary feeling and motivator.
"Sly can adapt to all surroundings!" - Wisdom from KG 8/19/2012

Offline Beardman

• Sly Bureau
  • Sly and loving it since 2 June 2012
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2012, 11:16:54 PM »
Congratulations, that's a big milestone! I'm approaching my 6 months too  O0

Offline Sir Harry

• Sly Kegler
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2012, 02:39:28 AM »
Congratulations on the six months!
Even when the d is removed, the devil is still evil.

Offline BaldLuke

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2012, 07:03:39 AM »
Thanks for all the great replies guys! ...I'm off for a great against the grain daily headshave:)

Offline kalbo

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2012, 03:11:03 AM »
Great read Luke. Welcome to the bald brotherhood.
Mabuhay ang mga kalbo!

Offline bbcguytom

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2012, 06:35:33 PM »
I've been shaving (daily) for a couple of weeks now, can't really remember when I last let it grow in! I shave both with/against the way it grows. I have to admit doing it everyday is better than once or twice a week..it's more of my morning routine.

Offline Switchy

• Nice old man ;) Yepper
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
  • No Worries, Be Happy !
« Reply #8 on: December 13, 2012, 06:40:45 PM »
I've been shaving (daily) for a couple of weeks now, can't really remember when I last let it grow in! I shave both with/against the way it grows. I have to admit doing it everyday is better than once or twice a week..it's more of my morning routine.
  Looks good man, like the soul patch  O0
"Continuous effort---not strength or intelligence---is the key to unlocking our potential." 
                                                                                                             -SIR WINSTON CHURCHHILL