Author Topic: Heading into winter...  (Read 6510 times)

Offline Laser Man

• Sly Bureau
Heading into winter...
« on: October 14, 2012, 03:25:43 PM »
This will be my second winter sly.  Last winter, I felt every bit of the colder air.  However, this fall, we've had some cold mornings already (yesterday was below freezing) and I've noticed that my head no longer feels the cold the way it did last year. 

For those who've been sly for a while, this may be no surprise, but it was for me.  For those on the fence about going sly and feeling the cold, I'd say do it - your head will adjust to its new state!

theman

Re: Heading into winter...
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2012, 03:31:42 PM »
Thank You, great thread.

I was watching the Disovery Chan.  the other day the Last Frontier, in Alaska.  And I saw shaved heads.  Cool, I totally agree , with npsbg. 

Offline Mikekoz13

• Sure you can rub it... all the girls want to...
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2012, 04:04:08 PM »
It's called "Seasoning" my Friend!
"What contemptible scoundrel stole the cork from my lunch?" W.C. Fields

theman

« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2012, 05:07:58 PM »
It's called "Seasoning" my Friend!
Yes indeed, we used to have 4 seasons here.  But if we do anymore not sure which is which.  LOL,  Fall is my favorite time of the year , including ride the Harley.  The leathers, and layers of clothing are great, so yes it sure is Seasoning.  I prefer the colder weather, more than the hot stuff.  You can always put more clothing on, but only so much taken off when it is hot.   ;D 

Offline aarrggh

• Team Sly
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2012, 06:22:42 PM »
Seasoning my behind . !   :P
Was up in Canada three days ago and the SBG beanie was on ..........   :)

theman

« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2012, 06:29:09 PM »
Seasoning my behind . !   :P
Was up in Canada three days ago and the SBG beanie was on ..........   :)
LOL, I gather you don't like the change. 

Offline aarrggh

• Team Sly
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2012, 06:42:11 PM »
Don`t mind the change . I`m outside alot and must have my beanie and hoodie on for the chilly winds ...........

Offline Baldstu

• Sly Bureau
  • Me
« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2012, 01:45:11 AM »
Well i would have liked a SBG beanie and a T shirt Mr Tyler has declined to send me my property even though I paid for it back in March . I even donated some dollars for the running of the website . My advice is dont buy or send any money to this individual .

Re winter , ah a freshly shaven head , cool breezes , warm breezes when going into shops or cafes . Snow melting on your head , cool rain running over your head down the face not all unpleasant just look youself in the miiror and treasure yourself

Offline Sir Harry

• Sly Kegler
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #8 on: October 15, 2012, 06:36:47 AM »
Well i would have liked a SBG beanie and a T shirt Mr Tyler has declined to send me my property even though I paid for it back in March . I even donated some dollars for the running of the website . My advice is dont buy or send any money to this individual .

Re winter , ah a freshly shaven head , cool breezes , warm breezes when going into shops or cafes . Snow melting on your head , cool rain running over your head down the face not all unpleasant just look youself in the miiror and treasure yourself

Why don't you PM Tyler and ask him what happened? No need to bash him so openly, I'm sure he will send your stuff; it may have been a slight mixup....
Even when the d is removed, the devil is still evil.

Offline tomgallagher

• Ad Free VIP
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #9 on: October 15, 2012, 06:41:46 AM »
This guy's problem has already been addressed in another thread and I agree with you Harry.

Offline Baldstu

• Sly Bureau
  • Me
« Reply #10 on: October 15, 2012, 01:12:12 PM »

Why don't you PM Tyler and ask him what happened? No need to bash him so openly, I'm sure he will send your stuff; it may have been a slight mixup....

The matter is closed

theman

« Reply #11 on: October 15, 2012, 01:23:20 PM »
Glad to hear all things are well in the House of SLY.   O0

Offline Baldstu

• Sly Bureau
  • Me
« Reply #12 on: October 15, 2012, 02:20:32 PM »
Dunno about  winter  Berlin is forcasted to be 70 this friday and bright sunshine weird .. here its  autumn alright in Brighton

theman

« Reply #13 on: October 15, 2012, 02:40:33 PM »
This global warming or what ever does suck.  Up and Down.  A person needs to dress in layers lol.  Take it off , put it on , etc..

Offline Stan K

• Sly Guy in Training
« Reply #14 on: November 12, 2012, 11:51:20 PM »
I don't know what's going on, but my head is much less sensitive to cold since going sly...

Enter your email address: