Author Topic: Went to the club yesterday night, sly guys all over the place!  (Read 3049 times)

Offline Chico D

• Sly
Whatsup guys,

I went out last night to a club called Oxygen Lounge in Miami, a trendy club in Miami, with lots of hot ass chicks.  I myself haven't shaved my head yet. I'm waiting for the next three day weekend (this one don't count, got family stuff out of town) so that I can go to the beach and just lay out for the whole weekend and tan my head (with sunscreen of course)....

Well back to the damn topic, I went to this trendy club, and I saw sly guys all over the place...and most of them were with hot ass chicks, one that really stood out to me, she might have been the hottest chick in the club.

This was the second most reinforcement to the idea of shaving my head.  Number one is this site of course.

Offline PigPen

• Single... and lovin it baby!
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
Re: Went to the club yesterday night, sly guys all over the place!
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2007, 08:13:31 AM »
It's all about the confidence Chico!!!
In a bacon and eggs breakfast, the chicken is involved, but the pig is committed. BE THE PIG!!!

BALDANDRE

« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2007, 08:44:35 AM »
The cosmo's are tellin' ya somethin' there Chico! don't wait till the next 3 day weekend...dude that's Labor Day!

Do it...you will love it...it's in your head and you wont be happy till that head is nice and shiny bald...

listen to the cosmo's brutha! 8)

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2007, 09:28:58 AM »
I heard that's a sweet club.  Same thing when I was in Vegas.  There were a ton of Sly guys at a couple different clubs I went to.  The Playboy club being one of them.
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Enter your email address: