Author Topic: First shave with the ATX. Impressions and comments.  (Read 1014 times)

Offline mark

• Sly Jr.
    • Personal Trainer
First shave with the ATX. Impressions and comments.
« on: October 06, 2012, 11:57:06 AM »
I'm used to a throw away razor or my straight razor when shaving my head/face/chest. I'm only going to compare my shave with the ATX to a shave wth my throw away. I can't see many people wanting to,or even care about using a straight razor on their head!

I didn't shave for about 3 days before trying my atx  with a 6 blade cartridge. After the first two passes front to back,I felt odd,I didn't think the razor cut anything. Then I rubbed my head,it was smoother than smooth. I didn't get the pulling pulling against my heal that I was used to with my throw away razors. I was shocked. It felt like no other head shave I have done for myself. I admit it will take a little time to get used to the proper angles and pressure,but in all,I give the at a passing grade.

I'm a first time user of any head blade product.

One suggestion. Make a 6 blade razor cartridge that can flex inwardly to conform to a round shape,I think that exists already,I've seen commercials. Now that would make this a perfect item.

To the other newbs like myself,go slow, play with different amounts of pressure,be patient.

I also must add,I loved the sample of the head scrub I got in my order. That is some good sh#t.

Www.coachcampana.com

Offline Paul the Headblader

• Sly Bureau
  • They see me rollin' they hatin'
    • My facebook page :)
Re: First shave with the ATX. Impressions and comments.
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2012, 12:05:09 PM »
congratulations.
be who you are, say what you feel, because those who matter don't mind, and those who mind don't matter