Author Topic: If I'm not doing something wrong...  (Read 1017 times)

Offline Bald Weasel

• Sly
If I'm not doing something wrong...
« on: October 05, 2012, 10:19:02 PM »
Cruised on by Walgreens and picked up their 5 Blade Shaver.
Came home, did everything as I usually do with my Hydro5 and gave it a go.
If someone doesn't give me a heads up on what I might have done wrong ( I'm always willing to accept the blame) I am taking full advantage of the Walgreens 100% Satisfaction Guarantee and taking it back.
I had already given in to it not being EXACTLY as good as my Hydro5, but this animal is lacking. Big time.
I am BBC and not even thinning, I don't have thick hair. It's your average Irish white guy variety.
I was going over and over and over the same spot. Even nicked myself somehow or my scalp just got tired of being shaved and said "HERE!!! IF YOU NEED BLOOD TO STOP, HERE IT IS!!! STOP!!"
Ok, I exaggerate some there.
Skin can't talk, but still, I eventually got out the Hydro and finished smooth as.....well...something really smooth without being vulgar, in 1 go over.
Is there a trick to it? I know it says "Compare to Fusion" on the box and I haven't shaved with a Fusion.
I tried different angles of attack, different pressures and I even took time out for a adult beverage. Nothing made a difference.
Guys....opinions?     

Offline Paul the Headblader

• Sly Bureau
  • They see me rollin' they hatin'
    • My facebook page :)
Re: If I'm not doing something wrong...
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2012, 10:50:32 AM »
I never used it.
switch to hb, closest shave ever!
be who you are, say what you feel, because those who matter don't mind, and those who mind don't matter

Offline Bald Weasel

• Sly
Re: If I'm not doing something wrong...
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2012, 11:03:46 AM »
Funny you say that, Paul.
There could be a humorous story in the making.
More to come... ::)
Keith