Author Topic: surface piercings on my neck...  (Read 3012 times)

Offline wabashtx

• Learning the way of Sly
  • comfort the disturbed, disturb the comfortable
    • de la Frontera
surface piercings on my neck...
« on: May 24, 2007, 03:13:10 PM »
I had gotten two surface piercings on my neck last summer.  They lasted about 4 months or so when they started to migrate out.  I had just used the surgical plastic stuff (PTF or PFB, or whatever) and was curious if anyone has had experience with rejection and if y'all have any suggestions for alternative materials that won't walk out on me.

I still have the "scars" and my wife has slid a toothpick in there once, so I know they are still "there".  Any ideas for me?

I had them set just below my collar on my neck.  I liked them.  I would like to have them back.

Also, interested in the feeling of getting my head tattoo-ed.  I am in front of uppity customers all day and couldn't really get away with an actual tattoo but I have thought about getting something done with water instead of ink so that I could "feel" it.  Would love to know how it compares....

If God made everything, then who made God?

Bald_freak

Re: surface piercings on my neck...
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2007, 10:41:06 PM »
My gal got a surface piercing on her arm, artist used flexible nylon. so far so good. she snagged it a few times,but other than that It's been healing Ok.