Author Topic: Any ideas on what a good razor would be for me?  (Read 4251 times)

Offline medpsy82

• Sly Jr.
Re: Any ideas on what a good razor would be for me?
« Reply #15 on: September 23, 2012, 03:03:07 PM »
Gillette Pro glide is a nice razor, I used that one when first started. I now use the Sheik Hydro 5 and actually use less passes than I did with the Gillette. However, like anything else shaving is all about technique and one the that is down you could probably use any razor. I find the Sheik Hydro is gentler on my scalp, although I enjoy shaving my face with a DE or Straight razor. They give my face a closer and less irritating shave, then again I also make my own lather.
[img width= height= alt=ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more]http://cdn-img1.imagechef.com/w/120919/samp3c41427fc0c77b87.jpg[/img]    ~No Worries~

Offline JustinfromTN

• Sly Guy in Training
« Reply #16 on: September 23, 2012, 06:50:29 PM »
I started shaving a little over a month ago and on the advice of a friend I picked up a HB sport. I love it and all the HB products. People talk about the learning curve but I had never shaved my head before so it didn't seem awkward at all.

Offline antoniom

• Sly
« Reply #17 on: September 23, 2012, 07:25:02 PM »
I'm a HB fanatic but I would like to try the Gillette fusion proglide. Do a lot of people recommend it?
kinda pricey in my view depending on where you go unless you have coupons to let the price go down or get it for free I know that down here they have em in the paper for gillette products and the disposables razors as well