New Member Section > Lurkers and New Members Read This

Lurking Members

(1/4) > >>

Frontier Guy:
Ever go to a party and you're alone, surrounded by people having a good time chatting and laughing?

We've got SBG registered members, who have been members for years, who actively read the forums on a regular basis, and have never posted a message.

I don't understand that.

Initially I was drawn here for the information available, and it was about a week before I actually registered and started posting.

But now, the reason I am drawn here is because of the people I've come to know and the opportunity to interact with them.

To me, it's like knowing you should go Sly, but you don't. And thus you miss out on the incredible freedom from hair issues, the surge in self-confidence, and the overall change in your outlook on life.

By lurking but not participating, you miss the opportunity to share your views, encourage others, discuss an issue you are having, or generally add to the party.

I just don't understand that.

[P.S. -- If any Lurking Members would like to respond but are not comfortable posting here, send me a PM.]

Slynito:
FG, I've wondered about this myself. I'm certain that readers have questions, comments and even suggestions when they read a post about our personal experiences. Oh well, I reckon they'll join in when they're ready. Right. FG?

Frontier Guy:

--- Quote from: Slynito on September 19, 2012, 09:09:07 AM ---FG, I've wondered about this myself. I'm certain that readers have questions, comments and even suggestions when they read a post about our personal experiences. Oh well, I reckon they'll join in when they're ready. Right. FG?

--- End quote ---

Right Slynito.  In the meantime everyone loses the opportunity to connect.

Each in his own time.

Mikekoz13:
You can lead a bald man to the barber, but you can't make him shave......

waine:

--- Quote from: Mikekoz13 on September 19, 2012, 09:45:13 AM ---You can lead a bald man to the barber, but you can't make him shave......

--- End quote ---

Good one Mike.  I am a "bald evangelist" preaching the gospel of Sly, changing the lost "donut ringers" one head at a time... ;D 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version