Author Topic: ever try to  (Read 9616 times)

Offline froze

• Sly
Re: ever try to
« Reply #30 on: May 24, 2007, 07:32:50 AM »
Hair Growth Supplement! I understand Melon!
That stuff is pretty expensive!
That brings me to a question, how do you get facial hair to grow and not your head!
Can't grow facial hair its like a Georgia Peach! But my head hair growth is quick and thick!
Any answers Sly Guys!!!
Lookin good Melon!! O0 O0 O0 O0

Offline schro

• WORK SUCKS, I'M GOING GOLFING.
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #31 on: May 24, 2007, 07:46:19 AM »
Well Froze, I'm thinking you might be the only one that understands Melon's use of hair growth supplements. From what he said, he was happy with the shaved head, but was going to continue to use his hair growth supplements until they ran out and then not renew the prescription. Seems like the height of hypocrisy. His quote from yesterday:

"So happy bald, that, when the velcro starts up after only five hours, I feel guiulty and unclean and reach for the Fusion. No plans to attempt regrowth. The only hold-over of the old me are the hair-growth supplements I am still taking. When the supply runs out, I won't renew. That will mark my unequivocal commitment to the sly lifestyle. Professor Melon"

From all his posts, it sounded as if he was loving the look and was quite strong with guys (me included) that were undecided in the beginning whether or not to adopt the sly look. So, to see this post from this guy struck me (as well as a few others) as strange to say the least.

Don't know what hair growth supplements can do for facial hair. Maybe you can do some "chin ups" to boost the goatee.

Agonizing over what cannot be is an insult to what is.

Offline froze

• Sly
« Reply #32 on: May 24, 2007, 08:52:59 AM »
I probably wouldn't throw away anything either, but I'M cheap! (not you Melon)
And don't like to waste! I understand the comments  shaving your noggin and taking hair growth supplements!!!
Does sound contradictive! Oh Well!
 :-\

Offline schro

• WORK SUCKS, I'M GOING GOLFING.
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #33 on: May 24, 2007, 05:30:14 PM »
Yeah, oh well.  :-\

Agonizing over what cannot be is an insult to what is.

Offline Rhymez

• McGarry
  • Super Sly
  • Hip Hop 4 Life!
    • Notorious R-MC
« Reply #34 on: May 25, 2007, 07:29:51 PM »
anyone ever tried to grow the hair back and for some reason just could not do it?

Well, back when I was 12-13, I only shaved in the summer, but now, I have gotten used to it all year long (All though it is still a killer in the winter, but a touque takes care of that!) I tried to grow it back just recently, but could not do it. I look just too sexy bald! 8)

Offline Stu

• Sly Bureau
    • Hope is just around the corner...
« Reply #35 on: May 25, 2007, 10:14:38 PM »

There's nothing like drinkin' a beer while in the shower.

I used to do that in College before going out at night.  It was kind of cool to be in a hot steamy shower and drinking an ice cold brew.   O:O

Ditto, Beer Baron.  And I don't think I've done that since college.  Come to think of it, there are a lot of crazy things that I haven't done since then (usually involving beer)... good or bad, you make the call.
How is that Hopey / Changey thing working for you?

http://obamaclock.org/