Author Topic: Bald groupies...?  (Read 4816 times)

Offline socctty

• Sly Jr.
  • Finally sly.
Bald groupies...?
« on: May 21, 2007, 08:03:33 PM »
Not to denigrate women in general, but have you guys experienced the specimen I refer to as the bald groupies?

Maybe it's just a factor of the increased confidence in oneself after going sly, or just some women looking for some small talk in the act of courting... but there seems to be a contingent of women out there who definitely have a thing for the Sliest of All Gentlemen - the bald man.

Now, it's definitely not all women. Not even half or a quarter. But the women that like their men Sly are quite enamored with the look, I must say. Perhaps I should stop talking and keep the spoils to myself...

"You can't hate man if you know him."
- John Steinbeck

"A man's life is interesting primarily when he has failed -- I well know. For it's a sign that he tried to surpass himself."
- Georges Clemenceau

"Nothing is more unsightly than a bald man with hair."
- Martial

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
Re: Bald groupies...?
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2007, 08:35:20 PM »
I know what you mean.  The women that tend to like bald guys, REALLY like bald guys!
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline Robmeister

• The Duke of SLY
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Bureau
  • I'm not this handsome in real life
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2007, 09:22:08 PM »
Had one on Saturday night at the bar (HOT, business traveler.....buzzed, & feeling R-A-N-D-Y) basically ask me if I was married 'cause she wanted some "company" for the night (I bartend at a hotel).

I was VERY flattered....and VERY tempted...........but being tempted is not a sin......I was a good boy (Thank GOD). 

Told her that I was very flattered and tempted....but that I was happily married (wasn't easy...believe me).

Again....Where's the Zilchmeister when ya need him?
« Last Edit: May 21, 2007, 09:31:31 PM by Robmeister »

Offline Kajun

• T-Sly Boudreaux
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2007, 10:33:50 PM »
robmiester...some things are best left unsaid...especially when your wife hangs out on the same forum?  :*)) hair might not be the only thing cut off?
VIVA LA SLY REVOLUCION!!!

BaldRob

« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2007, 06:05:36 AM »
Had one on Saturday night at the bar (HOT, business traveler.....buzzed, & feeling R-A-N-D-Y) basically ask me if I was married 'cause she wanted some "company" for the night (I bartend at a hotel).

I was VERY flattered....and VERY tempted...........but being tempted is not a sin......I was a good boy (Thank GOD). 

Told her that I was very flattered and tempted....but that I was happily married (wasn't easy...believe me).

Again....Where's the Zilchmeister when ya need him?

You got my number... all you gotta do is dial!  We need to talk about your lack of foresight one of these days...

Offline Robmeister

• The Duke of SLY
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Bureau
« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2007, 08:26:59 AM »
robmiester...some things are best left unsaid...especially when your wife hangs out on the same forum? 

Already told her about it.  O0

It's a very unique and awesome relationship (been married 14 years now).....one of the reasons I would not want to think with my "member" and screw up royally.

Offline Cam

• Ultimate Sly Guy
  • The honey tastes sweeter when you anger the bees.
« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2007, 10:41:34 AM »
robmiester...some things are best left unsaid...especially when your wife hangs out on the same forum?  :*)) hair might not be the only thing cut off?

That's what I was thinking as I read that post too!

Offline zzaapp

• Sly
« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2007, 09:17:31 AM »
robmiester...some things are best left unsaid...especially when your wife hangs out on the same forum?  :*))

Not really, my wife feels that if another woman comes on to me, it flatters her good taste...

Offline Lunchbox_Heroes

• Sly Guy in Training
« Reply #8 on: June 09, 2007, 09:25:38 AM »
I have also noticed this bald groupie phenomenon.  I am currently in business school and wore my SBG t-shirt last Saturday to class and was surprisingly pleased with the response from the ladies.  There were several that even checked out the web site afterwards.   O0

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
« Reply #9 on: June 09, 2007, 12:22:18 PM »
I have also noticed this bald groupie phenomenon.  I am currently in business school and wore my SBG t-shirt last Saturday to class and was surprisingly pleased with the response from the ladies.  There were several that even checked out the web site afterwards.   O0

Sweet!!
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline Robmeister

• The Duke of SLY
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Bureau
« Reply #10 on: June 10, 2007, 11:38:55 AM »

...my wife feels that if another woman comes on to me, it flatters her good taste...

RIGHT!!

Enter your email address: