Author Topic: Hi! So I shaved my head..  (Read 8274 times)

Offline Trac3

• Code Genie
  • Sly Jr.
    • Exorte Studio - Indie Mobile Games
Re: Hi! So I shaved my head..
« Reply #30 on: August 13, 2012, 12:50:45 AM »
Shave everyday. If your finding it pricey to shave everyday, consider an electric balder/shaver. They give you a shave just as close as a razor if you get the right one. I don't use one as they irritate me.

Will do. I will see how long my blades last and maybe switch to cheaper ones if necessary.

You must already love being Sly? O0

Looks like it... :D

Alright going for my third shave.. Will see how long I will be able to keep count.. :)
Going sly might just be one of those things that will change my life :) Thanks! :)

Offline wonderer

• Super Sly
« Reply #31 on: August 13, 2012, 01:12:52 AM »
Hi Trac I am shaving my head since last year (May last year i think  ??? )and you don't have to count ,but what you do need is to shave every or every other day (my opinion  ;) bro )-you need routine  O0 !
btw. looking good man !

Offline wonderer

• Super Sly
« Reply #32 on: August 13, 2012, 03:01:42 AM »
My girlfriend dumped me "for hair- or lack off  " also ,but you know what -that's hogwash -she just needed a reason so she gave me an ultimatum and i gave her the recycle bin  O:O wash  ;D   O:O

Offline Slyfive

• Human Torpedo!
  • Sly Bureau
  • Better to be bald than balding
    • My Band The DeLoreans
« Reply #33 on: August 13, 2012, 03:13:36 AM »
It looks great Trac, great head shape. I know there are concerns, and it takes time to adjust, but it really is worth it. And just because I feel I have to make the point, no matter how much you spend, or how many pills you take, it will always be a burden and a lie to yourself, knowing that you are in control and only being yourself is the real freedom

Offline Trac3

• Code Genie
  • Sly Jr.
    • Exorte Studio - Indie Mobile Games
« Reply #34 on: August 13, 2012, 04:34:51 AM »
My girlfriend dumped me "for hair- or lack off  " also ,but you know what -that's hogwash -she just needed a reason so she gave me an ultimatum and i gave her the recycle bin  O:O wash  ;D   O:O

That wasn't the reason but I agree with you. ;)

It looks great Trac, great head shape. I know there are concerns, and it takes time to adjust, but it really is worth it. And just because I feel I have to make the point, no matter how much you spend, or how many pills you take, it will always be a burden and a lie to yourself, knowing that you are in control and only being yourself is the real freedom

You might be right about not really being in control when using it all but I don't think much about it now since I became sly and started to love it. At least now I like it. I hope the feeling stays. :)
Going sly might just be one of those things that will change my life :) Thanks! :)

Offline Slyfive

• Human Torpedo!
  • Sly Bureau
  • Better to be bald than balding
    • My Band The DeLoreans
« Reply #35 on: August 13, 2012, 05:05:38 AM »
I'm glad to hear it and I'm sure it will my friend