Author Topic: Show us your beard!  (Read 900467 times)

Offline Gary~

• Being...
  • Super Sly
  • 27-April-2013
Re: Show us your beard!
« Reply #525 on: January 25, 2013, 07:53:02 PM »
Okay, I have a bit of a rant to post. Recently, I have received comments from people asking if I've been letting my beard grow. Meanwhile, I have kept it at the same length as of late. Is there something I am not seeing? Am I making myself scarce, or are people oddly noticing all of a sudden?

When people die apparently although their does not grow after death at all but it appears to because the skin is contracting due to dehydration. Perhaps you have recently died and haven't yet realised it? Have you noticed any odd odours of a decaying nature? Have any of your body parts fallen off?

Offline Switchy

• Nice old man ;) Yepper
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
  • No Worries, Be Happy !
« Reply #526 on: January 25, 2013, 08:52:41 PM »
Okay, I have a bit of a rant to post. Recently, I have received comments from people asking if I've been letting my beard grow. Meanwhile, I have kept it at the same length as of late. Is there something I am not seeing? Am I making myself scarce, or are people oddly noticing all of a sudden?

When people die apparently although their does not grow after death at all but it appears to because the skin is contracting due to dehydration. Perhaps you have recently died and haven't yet realised it? Have you noticed any odd odours of a decaying nature? Have any of your body parts fallen off?
:*))
"Continuous effort---not strength or intelligence---is the key to unlocking our potential." 
                                                                                                             -SIR WINSTON CHURCHHILL

Offline imaginary

• Sly
« Reply #527 on: January 26, 2013, 04:17:21 AM »
I am thinking that I may be an alien. After all, I don't understand the human race.
Once upon a time. The End.

Offline Mr Jules

• Sly Bureau
  • Same great sly look. Every day.
    • You Tube channel
« Reply #528 on: January 26, 2013, 05:20:37 AM »
I am thinking that I may be an alien. After all, I don't understand the human race.

That is funny. Meanwhile, the beard grows.

Offline slymyke

• Sly Bureau
  • Shaved head with full beard
« Reply #529 on: January 26, 2013, 07:23:12 AM »

Mr Jules.. yours is looking better and better.   It looks very cool but neatly maintained at the same time!   O0
« Last Edit: January 26, 2013, 07:25:36 AM by slymyke »

Offline Switchy

• Nice old man ;) Yepper
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
  • No Worries, Be Happy !
« Reply #530 on: January 26, 2013, 04:43:01 PM »

Mr Jules.. yours is looking better and better.   It looks very cool but neatly maintained at the same time!   O0
;) O0  Again
"Continuous effort---not strength or intelligence---is the key to unlocking our potential." 
                                                                                                             -SIR WINSTON CHURCHHILL

Offline Lynchy

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #531 on: January 26, 2013, 07:28:48 PM »
So..... Here is an update on my upper lip beard lol....

Just started putting some product in it, so far I'm loving the look.

Lynchy

Offline TheSlyBear

• Opinionated Walrus
  • Team Sly
  • Sly Bureau
  • 忍者クマ
« Reply #532 on: January 26, 2013, 11:22:10 PM »
Very cool, Lynchy! I like it.

Offline Gary~

• Being...
  • Super Sly
  • 27-April-2013
« Reply #533 on: January 26, 2013, 11:41:46 PM »

I would be interested to know exactly what you are putting on it and how? Is it some sort of wax?

Offline Lynchy

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #534 on: January 26, 2013, 11:42:30 PM »
Very cool, Lynchy! I like it.

Thankyou SlyBear!
Lynchy

Offline Lynchy

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #535 on: January 26, 2013, 11:46:02 PM »

I would be interested to know exactly what you are putting on it and how? Is it some sort of wax?

I am awaiting for some wax to arrive from the UK....... http://foadwax.com/

I'm currently using some ultra spiking hair glue, and a glue stick.

Both are recommendations from the handlebar moustache club. After the shower I blow it dry, whilst combing, then add the product, blow dry and style into place.

It's pretty durable, can go all day without too much change to it.
Lynchy

Offline nuts

• sly and bearded
  • Sly Bureau
« Reply #536 on: January 27, 2013, 12:57:30 AM »
Lynchy and I met up in Canberra last Thursday and I was very jealous of his turned up moustache.  I've tried it a few times but one side always droops lol.

Had a good conversation - the third member from Canberra thatfella was away on holiday so we plan to meet up later and will put up a photo of the meeting the Canberra chapter of SBG.

Its a bit far to meet up with the US members but at last we are making contact in OZ.
Roger

Offline Sir Harry

• Sly Kegler
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #537 on: January 27, 2013, 01:49:53 AM »
Lynchy and I met up in Canberra last Thursday and I was very jealous of his turned up moustache.  I've tried it a few times but one side always droops lol.

Had a good conversation - the third member from Canberra thatfella was away on holiday so we plan to meet up later and will put up a photo of the meeting the Canberra chapter of SBG.

Its a bit far to meet up with the US members but at last we are making contact in OZ.

Nice! I wouldn't mind meeting a few of the members in person for a drink....It just may happen sooner rather than later.....
Even when the d is removed, the devil is still evil.

Offline Lynchy

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #538 on: January 27, 2013, 02:41:29 AM »
Lynchy and I met up in Canberra last Thursday and I was very jealous of his turned up moustache.  I've tried it a few times but one side always droops lol.

Yep,

It was great to put a face to the name.

Need to recruit more Canberrans lol
Lynchy

Offline Mr Jules

• Sly Bureau
  • Same great sly look. Every day.
    • You Tube channel
« Reply #539 on: January 27, 2013, 03:17:10 AM »

Thanks Slymyke. Now how are you getting along with your own beard ? It makes a welcome facial appearance.