Author Topic: Show us your beard!  (Read 900336 times)

Offline Rusty Shackleford

• Ultimate Sly Guy
Re: Show us your beard!
« Reply #90 on: November 06, 2012, 12:28:47 AM »
You guys asked for a photo in a lighter shirt and I finally got my new phone/camera, so here it is:

I've almost got that cherished combover... LOL

The quality is a bit average because I used the forward facing camera... why they would make it lower quality then the rear camera is beyond me...

Nice length!  That looks a lot better with a light colored shirt behind it.  I have done that combover trick to give myself an instant beard too.

I think the forward facing cameras are lower res because they're used mainly for video conferencing where as the other is attempting to take photos like a digital camera. 
You don't know me, but I know you.

Offline Beardman

• Sly Bureau
  • Sly and loving it since 2 June 2012
« Reply #91 on: November 06, 2012, 04:19:03 AM »
OC and Beardman...Nice beards guys! Beardman, I didn't know you had an orange beard! ;D

It's not actually orange... that's probably the lighting, my 'tache has grown out to actually be a light brown on the sides though, and now it is getting quite long it is more noticable, I like it, especially with the darkness of my goatee behind it.

Nice length!  That looks a lot better with a light colored shirt behind it.  I have done that combover trick to give myself an instant beard too.

I think the forward facing cameras are lower res because they're used mainly for video conferencing where as the other is attempting to take photos like a digital camera. 

Cheers man, the lighter colour does make it stand out more.

And yes, that would be the logic behind having lower quality cameras on the front. It was just something I thought I would try out instead of trying to fiddle/get someone else to take the pic. Then there is the novelty of it all haha.

Offline Scottakist

• Sly Jr.
  • Permanent Color Technician
    • Permanent Color Technicians
« Reply #92 on: November 09, 2012, 07:50:17 AM »
Hahaha....
I was going for the "beard combover too..."
 :D

Cha Cha Cha
If your not having fun... Your doing it wrong.

Offline Beardman

• Sly Bureau
  • Sly and loving it since 2 June 2012
« Reply #93 on: November 09, 2012, 03:53:28 PM »
Hahaha....
I was going for the "beard combover too..."
 :D

Cha Cha Cha

Haha that's awesome! There are some guys around here that if they still have their beards would be able to pull it off

Offline Razor X

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #94 on: November 10, 2012, 05:02:36 PM »
Up close and personal.    ;)

theman

« Reply #95 on: November 10, 2012, 05:36:47 PM »

theman

« Reply #96 on: November 10, 2012, 05:39:10 PM »
Here is a pic that my daughter sent me.  This looks like I did when I had hair I am trying to send another one.  Gonna have to wait !  LOL

theman

« Reply #97 on: November 10, 2012, 05:51:37 PM »
Here is a pic that my daughter sent me.  This looks like I did when I had hair I am trying to send another one.  Gonna have to wait !  LOL
It was Happy Thanksgiving !  Feed the Hungry !  " So she says are you Homeless or a Model !   ;D ;D ;D  Gotta admit it does look like me years back !  When I  worked some jobs LOL !   ;)  Cheech and Chong Man !  No stems of seeds , that is a bad a$$ weed !  " Hey man what are you doing here ?"  Whatta you doing here man ?"   :*)) :*)) :*)) :*)) :*)) :*))

Offline Razor X

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #98 on: November 10, 2012, 06:28:35 PM »
It was Happy Thanksgiving !  Feed the Hungry !  " So she says are you Homeless or a Model !   ;D ;D ;D  Gotta admit it does look like me years back !  When I  worked some jobs LOL !   ;)  Cheech and Chong Man !  No stems of seeds , that is a bad a$$ weed !  " Hey man what are you doing here ?"  Whatta you doing here man ?"   :*)) :*)) :*)) :*)) :*)) :*))

Off your meds again?  ???

theman

« Reply #99 on: November 10, 2012, 06:52:19 PM »

Off your meds again?  ???
Not a chance !  And you ?

Offline mahaw90

• Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #100 on: November 10, 2012, 07:57:19 PM »
LOL

theman

« Reply #101 on: November 10, 2012, 08:32:39 PM »

Offline slymyke

• Sly Bureau
  • Shaved head with full beard
« Reply #102 on: November 10, 2012, 08:49:38 PM »
Growing back the full beard...

theman

« Reply #103 on: November 10, 2012, 08:51:50 PM »
You will look great with that bro...

Offline Razor X

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #104 on: November 10, 2012, 09:58:20 PM »
Growing back the full beard...

Looks good.  I've never had a full beard and a shaved head at the same time.  I'm in the midst of a three day weekend and decided not to shave my face for the next few days.  I did shave my head today and it feels quite strange to have stubble on my cheeks and none on my dome.   :)