Author Topic: 20 and bald, deciding what to do  (Read 5035 times)

Offline noworries11

• Learning the way of Sly
20 and bald, deciding what to do
« on: August 05, 2012, 11:48:26 PM »
SO guys , im clearly almost bald in a weird way hehe. Is thinning like everywhere , but as a bad lucky guy where is the most is on the crown ugh. I prefered to have a big receding line than the crown. It trully sucks for me now, im starting to have de zidane crown haha :S. My gf says it doesnt matter, but you know, she is younger than me. We are fighting lately, and  im afraid if we brake up, she would get a lot of full hear head guys , and i wouldnt get any girls. Here are some pictures with flash.
Also i dont know because if i shave i think the hole in the back is going to notice more because of the surrounding shadow of the hair i have, whats your opinion.
sorry for the bad english

ps: if anyone can give their mail account to chat, and ask you how my look looks (with face picture) itll be great. I dont show my face here because its too open and  the privacy thing scare me a little bit.

Pictures :
http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/9934/img4339pi.jpg
http://img36.imageshack.us/img36/8526/img4338lj.jpg
http://img209.imageshack.us/img209/1418/img4337s.jpg
http://img689.imageshack.us/img689/6744/img4336yn.jpg

Offline Frontier Guy

• Team Sly
  • Sly Bureau
  • SBC: Sly By Choice ... "Since May 18, 2012"
Re: 20 and bald, deciding what to do
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2012, 05:04:08 AM »
Doesn't look any different than pictures we've seen from other members who are thinning.

If you read through other posts you'll also see others who have mentioned concerns about not being attractive to girls, but even more responses from bald guys who are getting more attention from girls than before they shaved. The hair (or lack of it) doesn't make much of a difference. The difference comes from within - your personality, your confidence, and your social presence.

What do you think your options are?
1) Continued thinning over which you have no control.
2) Drugs, plugs, or rugs over which you have some control (and LOTS of ongoing expense and maintenance)
3) Buzz or shave it over which you have total control.

Personally, I go for option #3. I prefer to be in control of my life's direction.
"Sly can adapt to all surroundings!" - Wisdom from KG 8/19/2012

marty22

« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2012, 05:13:53 AM »
welcome. It may be time to test yourself by shaving i t off.

Offline waine

• just waine
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
  • Proudly Sly since 30 April 2012.
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2012, 05:55:47 AM »
Hello "no worries".

Do you really have no worries?  What about the worry of how you will look bald?  No offence, just probing.

I know I am repeating myself, but I believe every man should at least once in their life shave their head bald.  Even if it is for charity, losing a bet, in sympathy of cancer patients, or just for fun to see what it will look and feel like.  This is especially applicable if your hair is no longer the thick mane of manliness that it once was.  The chances are very good that you may like it just as many of us here do.

Stick around here, read the many stories, and I bet you your views will change, and you will really have "no worries", well regarding baldness, that is!

Good luck, and all the best with your decision.
"Three things you cannot escape; tax, death and dirt..."

Offline Razor X

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2012, 09:47:05 AM »
Just curious -- why would you prefer a receding hairline to a thinning crown? I'd prefer just the opposite. A severely receded hairline can make you look ridiculous. I guess we always want what we don't have. But either way, the solution is the same -- shave it.

Offline noworries11

« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2012, 11:04:04 AM »
thanks guys is really nice the support here. I think the most important or only one problem of being bald, is the self confidence around the girl issues. But f**k it, if a girl doesnt like it.
Ive being using minoxidil that i think it didnt give hair but stopped the hair from falling so fast, cause i began like when i was 17.  So that really help me throught high school. But im not even considering taking pills, thats just other level of stupidity.

Im shaving, and post a picture then , thank you all. :)

Offline wonderer

• Super Sly
« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2012, 11:15:12 AM »
Hey listen to those guys  O0 - Coolio would now say to that "I see you when you get there !" :*)) Take care  O0

Offline mahaw90

• Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2012, 12:05:48 PM »
Whip it off son. What have you to lose? Worse case scenario you don't like it and grow it back into a buzz cut.

Offline JasonR

• Sly
« Reply #8 on: August 06, 2012, 01:32:01 PM »
Shave it...you've got nothing to lose. You are not your hair. You are not your girlfriend.

While you're at it...trim up that neck as well!

Offline noworries11

« Reply #9 on: August 06, 2012, 05:13:01 PM »
Shave it...you've got nothing to lose. You are not your hair. You are not your girlfriend.

While you're at it...trim up that neck as well!
your right man, sorry about my neck hehe, i always trim it when i cut my hair

Offline noworries11

« Reply #10 on: August 06, 2012, 05:22:15 PM »
also thanks everyone, i really apreciated you taking the time to comment. That helps me a lot with my confidence  :)

Offline Extol

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #11 on: August 06, 2012, 06:42:37 PM »
Welcome dude.

I wouldn't worry about any girls. It's all how you rock it. I have been sly for a week and haven't noticed anything negative from any women. I talk to them, I make them laugh, just like if I had hair.

I will say if any girl dislikes sly, then they have a problem and you would be better off without them. :)

Shave it off, man! :)

Offline kalbo

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #12 on: August 06, 2012, 08:27:13 PM »
Welcome to the bald brotherhood noworries. Since you have decided to take control of the hair loss situation, let me just say that it will be a fun experience/adventure. Looking forward to see the new hair free you.
Mabuhay ang mga kalbo!

Offline Sir Harry

• Sly Kegler
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #13 on: August 06, 2012, 08:57:48 PM »
Welcome, NW11!....Give sly a try!....as for the neck hair, well, going sly would automatically take care of that!
Even when the d is removed, the devil is still evil.

Offline BBC56

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #14 on: August 29, 2012, 07:08:25 AM »
I have a hole in the back too.  It shows LESS (actually, not at all) now that I shave every day.  I say go for it!  (and lots of women like men with shaved heads!)

Enter your email address: