Author Topic: 20% off HeadBlade products and a free Beanie!  (Read 37146 times)

BaldRob

Re: 20% off HeadBlade products and a free Beanie!
« Reply #60 on: June 02, 2007, 01:33:19 PM »
Man... I just proved the point that you can't have the looks and the brain power in the same package! :px
I placed my order yesterday, last day of the deal baby! 

I don't want to burst your bubble, but you have another month...LOL.

Yeah... it's too bad that you're lacking in both!!   :*)) :*)) :*))

Offline MR. CLEAN

• All the Ladies wanta Know me, All the Fellas' wanta be me... 'Cause I'm Money
  • Super Sly
« Reply #61 on: June 02, 2007, 02:01:19 PM »
Man... I just proved the point that you can't have the looks and the brain power in the same package! :px

Yeah... it's too bad that you're lacking in both!!   :*)) :*)) :*))

I tossed that one up there, I commend you BaldRob for your Speedy pick-up! Was wondering when someone would find that golden opportunity.   O:O
Peace

BaldRob

« Reply #62 on: June 02, 2007, 04:58:53 PM »

I tossed that one up there, I commend you BaldRob for your Speedy pick-up! Was wondering when someone would find that golden opportunity.   O:O

Yeah dude... you hung that out there and I tattoed it over the left field fence!  :D

Offline MR. CLEAN

• Super Sly
« Reply #63 on: June 03, 2007, 04:21:39 PM »

Yeah dude... you hung that out there and I tattoed it over the left field fence!  :D

Had to do it; seeing as I get to see my Sun Devils Tattoo More BaseBalls to the Fence in General, I thought it may "Humble" me a little bit... Hard thing to accomplish when your team is riding down easy street to the College World Series of BaseBall!  :x!
Peace

Offline Paul

• Bald Rider
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #64 on: June 04, 2007, 10:18:19 AM »
Placed my order on the 29th, arrived today, complete with Beanie! !B@ !B@
"...and I--I took the road less traveled by, and that has made all the difference."  Robert Frost

Offline BigJeffrey

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #65 on: June 04, 2007, 11:25:37 AM »
I got an email this morning from Headblade saying my beanie was on the way.  They are also sending me replacement wheels for my Headblade Sport because one wheel was extremely wobbly on the one I purchased.  Headblade always does well in making sure that you're happy with your order.  I'm a big fan.

KALBO

« Reply #66 on: June 04, 2007, 04:05:29 PM »
I got an email this morning from Headblade saying my beanie was on the way...
Still a big fan here as well, but still no beanie and no e-mail from HeadBlade. :(

Offline MR. CLEAN

• Super Sly
« Reply #67 on: June 04, 2007, 05:05:17 PM »
got my order today... Complete with spiffy Thug Hat...  I did not have any Gray ones  :@`

And let me say, if anyone has thought about getting themselves one of those HeadBlade Toiletry kits that you get with the refill kit gold, I recommend it.  Dope stuff, small and compact, and it looks like it will be able to handle everything I travel with.  Solid package.
Peace

KALBO

« Reply #68 on: June 04, 2007, 06:59:28 PM »
Belay my last...mail came complete with my beanie after my post! O0

Offline Scott

• Sly Bureau
  • Celebrating 5+ Years of SLYNESS!
« Reply #69 on: June 06, 2007, 01:32:51 AM »
got my order today... Complete with spiffy Thug Hat...  I did not have any Gray ones  :@`

And let me say, if anyone has thought about getting themselves one of those HeadBlade Toiletry kits that you get with the refill kit gold, I recommend it.  Dope stuff, small and compact, and it looks like it will be able to handle everything I travel with.  Solid package.

Got my beanie today... I have one of those HB toiletry kits and it is sweet.

Offline frank_m

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #70 on: June 17, 2007, 01:57:56 PM »
I hope that when I get my HeadBlade order I'll be just as happy..
I love the product but I've held off on buying at the drugstore because I'm having a few thing shipped,
Head Lube
Head Shed
Clear Head
SunScreen

I'm not sure if I'm the exception to the rule of everybody else's experience;

Placed order on June 7 (before business even opened for that day)
On June 11th, I sent a polite e-mail looking for the tracking number, no reply.

called on the 12th, and I was told I should have it "today or tomorrow", I also asked if he could e-mail me the tracking number, but he was not at the right computer for that.

today and tomorrow went by and no delivery, another call, and I was told the same thing, " you should have it today or tomorrow", Again I asked for the tracking number to be sent, but it never was.   (and I checked my spam box too)

Am I expecting too much?   I know I'm not a major corporation like CVS or WallGreens, but I must say that at this time, I'm quite disappointed..

If I have the tracking number, I know what's going on, I don't have to wonder if my neighbor stole it etc.

:-X

Offline Kajun

• T-Sly Boudreaux
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #71 on: June 17, 2007, 02:07:54 PM »
are you in canada or US? i'd call them back again and demand to speak to the supervisor ...and explain that this is the third time calling them and each time they tell you you'll get it tommorow...thats some poor customer service your experiencing...
VIVA LA SLY REVOLUCION!!!

Offline frank_m

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #72 on: June 17, 2007, 02:58:01 PM »
are you in canada or US? i'd call them back again and demand to speak to the supervisor ...and explain that this is the third time calling them and each time they tell you you'll get it tommorow...thats some poor customer service your experiencing...

I am here in the US.. that's what's supprising

Offline Tom McGarry.

• SBG Rules !!!
  • Sly Bureau
  • I LOVE BEING AN SBG!!!!
« Reply #73 on: June 17, 2007, 03:04:08 PM »
I hope that when I get my HeadBlade order I'll be just as happy..
I love the product but I've held off on buying at the drugstore because I'm having a few thing shipped,
Head Lube
Head Shed
Clear Head
SunScreen

I'm not sure if I'm the exception to the rule of everybody else's experience;

Placed order on June 7 (before business even opened for that day)
On June 11th, I sent a polite e-mail looking for the tracking number, no reply.

called on the 12th, and I was told I should have it "today or tomorrow", I also asked if he could e-mail me the tracking number, but he was not at the right computer for that.

today and tomorrow went by and no delivery, another call, and I was told the same thing, " you should have it today or tomorrow", Again I asked for the tracking number to be sent, but it never was.   (and I checked my spam box too)

Am I expecting too much?   I know I'm not a major corporation like CVS or WallGreens, but I must say that at this time, I'm quite disappointed..

If I have the tracking number, I know what's going on, I don't have to wonder if my neighbor stole it etc.

:-X

try e-mailing Mac at .mac@headblade.comI'm sure he can help you out
« Last Edit: June 17, 2007, 03:06:34 PM by Sly Guy Tom. »
AKA: The Original Canadian HeadBlader

Offline frank_m

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #74 on: June 17, 2007, 03:47:23 PM »
thanks for the info, I'll send an e-mail to mac !