Author Topic: Anyone into men’s fragrance?  (Read 10353 times)

Offline waine

• just waine
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
  • Proudly Sly since 30 April 2012.
Re: Anyone into men’s fragrance?
« Reply #30 on: July 09, 2012, 03:37:07 AM »
@Allegrodonfuoco

That is quite a nice little collection you are sporting there!  I like to see what other men use, it’s interesting.

Don't you find that since being Sly, you enjoy a spray of fragrance on the back of your head?  I do, it’s great that there is now more open surface area on my body to project the fragrance, especially in winter when dressed up with more clothes on.  I am very mindful of not overdoing it though, as I know it can irritate certain non fragrance liking people.

I am not free advertising here, and I have no connection to the site, other than a "reviewer", but if anyone is curious as to the wonderful world of perfume, or you want to read reviews about a perfume you are interested in, or one you already have, visit www.fragrantica.com . This is an excellent Californian based site to broaden your knowledge and enhance your fragrance enjoyment.
"Three things you cannot escape; tax, death and dirt..."

Offline baldOUfan

• Sly Okie
  • Sly
  • Boomer Sooner
« Reply #31 on: August 02, 2012, 12:51:36 AM »
Kenith Cole Reaction

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
« Reply #32 on: August 02, 2012, 01:44:05 AM »
My wife has a sensitive nose so I wear what she likes...and she like Clinique's Happy for Men.
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline stn87

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #33 on: December 03, 2015, 12:22:52 AM »
My favorite fragrances:

Terrè d'Hermès
Roadster Sport - Cartier
Z Zegna - Ermenegildo Zegna
Guerlain Homme