Author Topic: Double edged my head.  (Read 6268 times)

Offline Frontier Guy

• Team Sly
  • Sly Bureau
  • SBC: Sly By Choice ... "Since May 18, 2012"
Re: Double edged my head.
« Reply #15 on: June 28, 2012, 09:25:37 PM »
Besides ... I like the HeadBlade's little wheel tracks  ;D
"Sly can adapt to all surroundings!" - Wisdom from KG 8/19/2012

Offline waine

• just waine
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
  • Proudly Sly since 30 April 2012.
« Reply #16 on: June 30, 2012, 12:29:57 AM »
I still love my Headblade, actually I fixed it, so I do not need to fork out for the spare yellow adaptors.  I doubt if I will ever part with it. But the DE thing has bitten me.  Mr shaving regime has evolved to the HB on the dome at night or early mornings during the week, and the DE on the face.  On weekends with more TIME on hand, I DE my head and face.

If I was retired, I would probably only use the DE on both face and head. Men in retirement seem to have much time on their hands.  It makes sense to spend some extra time on shaving with a DE and saving money on expensive blades then.
"Three things you cannot escape; tax, death and dirt..."

Offline ycartt

• Sly
« Reply #17 on: July 01, 2012, 09:32:44 PM »
I've yet to use my DE on my dome. Don't have the time n the mornings and I prefer shaving face in sink and dome in shower. May try it on the weekend though.

Offline waine

• just waine
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
  • Proudly Sly since 30 April 2012.
« Reply #18 on: July 03, 2012, 04:23:52 AM »
I've yet to use my DE on my dome. Don't have the time n the mornings and I prefer shaving face in sink and dome in shower. May try it on the weekend though.

Give it a try, every baldie should at least try it for the experience.  Then let us know how it goes, I am keen to hear.
"Three things you cannot escape; tax, death and dirt..."