Author Topic: Dudes: NEW HEADBLADE BLADES!  (Read 2810 times)

Offline MR. CLEAN

• All the Ladies wanta Know me, All the Fellas' wanta be me... 'Cause I'm Money
  • Super Sly
Dudes: NEW HEADBLADE BLADES!
« on: May 12, 2007, 12:15:55 PM »
I got my order from headblade a few days back, a accessories/Blade refill kit [trips]... everything was usual, the packaging, the shwag that it came with [same number of stickers and sample packs of HeadLube Glossy/Matte]... But then as I put in one of the new blades I realized: Dude, THE MOISTURE STRIP IS YELLOW!  Ya, I realized that the moisture strip was color matched to the HeadBlade, compared to the former color, Green.  I was curious to see how well it would do...

Dude, I got the closest ever. 
Anyone else get the yellow's experience the same?  I managed for the first time ever to go a good 12 hours without velcro... this morning I was still pretty smooth [minor/minimal velcro effect].  course, used to the old ones, I niced myself and cut myself once.  I am just very plesently surprised with the sharpness of the blades.  had to start putting so much pressure on the backside.  Anyone else notice the change?
« Last Edit: May 12, 2007, 02:30:30 PM by MR. CLEAN »

Peace

Offline Jay

• Sly
Re: Dudes: NEW HEADBLADE BLADES!
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2007, 04:40:54 PM »
nice to know they are always improving on the product.

Offline Stu

• Sly Bureau
    • Hope is just around the corner...
Re: Dudes: NEW HEADBLADE BLADES!
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2007, 01:05:28 AM »
I still only use the generic Atra's (Personna), and they do just fine for me... don't foresee buying blades from Headblade.  I still find the closest shave comes when I've been up for awhile.  It's been 12 hours since I shaved after doing yard work (why am I up so late?), and I still have no velcro.
How is that Hopey / Changey thing working for you?

http://obamaclock.org/