Author Topic: mormon girls  (Read 6231 times)

Offline palmerproject

• Sly
  • been shaving since 5-14-2012
mormon girls
« on: May 16, 2012, 10:45:29 AM »
ok so i'm 22 about to go to to utah (yes i'm mormon) for school and considering i am surounded by the worlds foremost head shaving experts her, i was wondering does any one know if mormon girls like sly guys? just wondering if this is going to be an up hill battle i'm going to be fighting fot the next 4 years. this is day 3 of my new sly life and i love it, so its not like i would change it, i just may have to change some minds. btw i'm bbc and LOVE IT!!! 8) any help is much appriciated.

sly for life!!!

Offline nilagorilla

• Sly Jr.
Re: mormon girls
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2012, 02:12:44 PM »
Don't stress over it dude and i dont think you can really stereotype them. Girls will like you for you and there are alot of different variables for a females attraction to a guy.

Offline Lynchy

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2012, 03:16:17 PM »
Don't stress over it dude and i dont think you can really stereotype them. Girls will like you for you and there are alot of different variables for a females attraction to a guy.

+1 ..... I don't know many Mormon girls, I kinda scare them away with my, at times, satanic dress sense  >:D
Lynchy

Offline Slyfive

• Human Torpedo!
  • Sly Bureau
  • Better to be bald than balding
    • My Band The DeLoreans
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2012, 03:46:06 PM »
Only Mormon girl I ever knew was my last band's drummer's mum... Can't say I went there

Offline TheSlyBear

• Opinionated Walrus
  • Team Sly
  • Sly Bureau
  • 忍者クマ
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2012, 04:24:52 PM »
does any one know if mormon girls like sly guys?

I would imagine that just like Catholic girls, Episcopalian girls, atheist girls, Wiccan girls or just girlie girls, each will have their individual tastes and likes.

Offline Lynchy

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2012, 04:51:04 PM »
Only Mormon girl I ever knew was my last band's drummer's mum... Can't say I went there

:*)) ..... But you thought about it obviously :p
Lynchy

Offline palmerproject

• Sly
  • been shaving since 5-14-2012
« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2012, 04:51:59 PM »
hahaha yeah i'm sorry just new to the sly thing. i'm just alittle nerveous as to how/if the dating scene will change for me. sorry that was just a nerveous question.
sly for life!!!

Offline MikeM

• Sly
  • With two ears and 50 pounds of kid.
« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2012, 07:48:25 PM »
Well this guy seems to have done OK.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/modern-polygamist-family-risking-jail/story?id=14956226#.T7RYVe1NzRs

(Yes, I fully realize not all Mormons are fundamentalists and/or polygamists. I'll delete this post if anyone finds it to be in poor taste.)

Sly Joe Leo

« Reply #8 on: May 16, 2012, 09:03:50 PM »
With all the men sporting shaved heads I've seen while visiting Utah, I don't think you're going to have any problem with the ladies, Mormon or otherwise.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2012, 09:05:24 PM by Sly Joe Leo »

Offline Mike

• Sly genetics guy
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
    • Facebook
« Reply #9 on: May 16, 2012, 10:06:45 PM »
When I was in Utah a few years back and got a sunburn on my head, I went into a store and had a bald guy come up and tell me which gel was best for sunburn and he seemed Mormon to me. I know a handful of the Mormon girls around here don't care for bald guys but like the other guys have said, religion doesn't have too much affect on what women like in a man as far as hair/no hair goes

Offline Slyfive

• Human Torpedo!
  • Sly Bureau
  • Better to be bald than balding
    • My Band The DeLoreans
« Reply #10 on: May 16, 2012, 10:27:11 PM »

:*)) ..... But you thought about it obviously :p

Well....

Offline CowtownBaldie

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #11 on: October 31, 2012, 09:16:57 PM »
I am Catholic and dated a Mormon Girl many years ago when I rocked a buzz cut, just a shadow on my head, not much more. She loved my hairstyle or lack of. Never said anything that it was apposed to her teachings.

Offline waine

• just waine
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
  • Proudly Sly since 30 April 2012.
« Reply #12 on: November 01, 2012, 05:20:43 AM »
@PalmerProject.  Judging from your profile pic, I say you will have no problem picking up any girl from any particular faith. 
"Three things you cannot escape; tax, death and dirt..."

Offline tomgallagher

• Ad Free VIP
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #13 on: November 01, 2012, 06:28:10 AM »
does any one know if mormon girls like sly guys?

I would imagine that just like Catholic girls, Episcopalian girls, atheist girls, Wiccan girls or just girlie girls, each will have their individual tastes and likes.

Girls is girls is girls pardner.

Slynito

« Reply #14 on: November 01, 2012, 03:22:11 PM »
Yep, Tom's right...I had a Mormon friend once and she would call when the 'coast was clear' and we would go out honky tonkin' all night...she could be wild one minute and the next, sweet as a pickled peach.