Author Topic: Benjy from the Howard Stern show Sly??  (Read 7097 times)

Offline **sticks**

• Sly
  • "This World is not This World"
Benjy from the Howard Stern show Sly??
« on: May 08, 2007, 07:21:32 PM »
Hey guys,

so im an avid Howard Stern listener and just heard that Benjy shaved his head yesterday for a weight loss contest. Im going to try to find a pic.

This might be the perfect time to send a shirt over to the show, hopefully they can make fun of Benjy in his usual matter and in turn advertise for the SBG...?

Offline **sticks**

• Sly
Re: Benjy from the Howard Stern show Sly??
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2007, 07:31:34 PM »
A before and after...

This is the before....best one i could find..since he loves to always wear hats....

this is the after...he is sitting behind artie lange..

Offline GBORN

• Sly
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2007, 08:08:03 PM »
I also listen to Howard.  Benjy has lost a lot of weight.  Artie, the fat bastard, is up to 310 lbs.  Do you ever listen to Bubba the Lovesponge on Howard 101 in the afternoon?  I love Sirius satellite radio  O0
« Last Edit: May 08, 2007, 08:12:36 PM by GBORN »

Offline **sticks**

• Sly
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2007, 08:22:15 PM »
haha....sure do!....

been a subscriber since Howard switched over....

I def. like Ferral more than Bubba tho...

But ill listen to replays of Howard all day...howard/wrap-up show/riley martin...haha etc....

and Artie...damn bastard...gotta love him tho....he has to go sly too..

Offline Kajun

• T-Sly Boudreaux
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2007, 01:57:23 AM »
yea benji looks much better sly for sure ....dang i miss the howard stern show on the radio..used to listen it to it every morning at work.....but i'll never pay a subscription to  listen to the radio.
VIVA LA SLY REVOLUCION!!!

Offline Beer Barron

• Super Sly
« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2007, 03:00:34 AM »
yea benji looks much better sly for sure ....dang i miss the howard stern show on the radio..used to listen it to it every morning at work.....but i'll never pay a subscription to  listen to the radio.

I used to feel the same about paying as well Kajun, but once I did, I was so happy I did.  It is far superior to any free radio you can hear.  Stern's show has taken it to another level since he moved to Sirius.  You can check out Sirius' FREE 3 day online trial at their website to see what we're talking about.

Sirius is the best!   O0

Offline GBORN

• Sly
« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2007, 07:18:20 AM »
I used to feel the same about paying as well Kajun, but once I did, I was so happy I did.  It is far superior to any free radio you can hear.  Stern's show has taken it to another level since he moved to Sirius.  You can check out Sirius' FREE 3 day online trial at their website to see what we're talking about.

Sirius is the best!   O0

Agree 100%.  At first I was the same way about paying for radio.  But now I would never go back.  I mean 200 radio stations, different genres, commericial free.  Definitely worth the $12.95/month

Offline **sticks**

• Sly
« Reply #7 on: May 09, 2007, 09:30:53 AM »

Also,
aside from all the music stations, they have amazing news and sports stations....im a huge news person, so listening to nonstop news from different organizations saves me all day...and with the sports channels...its def. something to be thankful for...not only do they have different sports events on all day on different channels but they also actually give you the up-to-date scores right on the screen of the radio...so no need to wait for the sportscaster to tell you...

Overall, Its a great deal....

long live the revolution!

Offline Beer Barron

• Super Sly
« Reply #8 on: May 09, 2007, 05:43:14 PM »
One important clarification that people like to argue with me on...the music stations are commercial free.  There are commercials on the other channels, but they don't last but 3-5 minutes tops!  It sure is nice to switch between genres of music and always find something you like.

Offline **sticks**

• Sly
« Reply #9 on: May 09, 2007, 06:46:16 PM »
about the commericials:

On the music stations the only commercials i hear is for other music stations and they dont last longer than 1 minute (thats the stations i listen to)

The news/ sports stations do have normal commericials but they are limited. nothing compared to terresterial radio...

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
« Reply #10 on: May 09, 2007, 08:05:35 PM »
Sticks, thanks for the heads up on that!  I'll try to get a shirt out to him.  Anyone have a guess to his shirt size?
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline GBORN

• Sly
« Reply #11 on: May 09, 2007, 08:31:45 PM »
Sticks, thanks for the heads up on that!  I'll try to get a shirt out to him.  Anyone have a guess to his shirt size?

He's still a big guy, I would say XXL.

Offline **sticks**

• Sly
« Reply #12 on: May 09, 2007, 09:23:24 PM »
yea...prob an xxl or an xl.....

ill listen out to see if anything gets mentioned...even if its a very small mention, ill make sure to let everyone know...

-Sticks

Offline Beer Barron

• Super Sly
« Reply #13 on: May 10, 2007, 03:26:00 AM »

He claims to be 5'8"-5'9" and 203 lbs.  I'd say an XXL should do the trick!   O0

Offline nomad

• Sly Beach Bum!!
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Bureau
    • Conch Republic Bikinis
« Reply #14 on: October 07, 2007, 11:05:17 PM »
Kajan I said the same thing years ago when satillite radio first came out, but when I heard Bubba was on sirius I had to do it and now I couldn't live without my sirius, I travel all the time its the best thing to keep the road from getting to ya. Bubba and howard keep me laughing my a** off.

BUBBA ARMY!

Enter your email address: