Author Topic: $50 toward custom clothes  (Read 2650 times)

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
$50 toward custom clothes
« on: February 25, 2012, 01:54:36 AM »
Many of us have found that we increased our style when we went Sly!  If you're someone that likes to customize your look or has a hard time finding clothes that fit properly, then I have found the perfect company for you!   

J. Hilburn is a company that will allow you to custom design your shirts, trousers and suits.  I've recently purchased a few shirts and trousers from them and have to say their stuff is AWESOME!  Check them out and click on this -->LINK<--- to get $50 toward your first purchase.

People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline mrzed

• Ad Free VIP
  • Sly Bureau
  • Addicted to head shaving.
Re: $50 toward custom clothes
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2012, 05:30:32 AM »
Nice clothes, but out of my budget, even with the coupon.  Sorry.

I do support SBG through the headblade links and occasional donation to the site.  Keep up the good work Tyler.

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
Re: $50 toward custom clothes
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2012, 02:11:44 PM »
Nice clothes, but out of my budget, even with the coupon.  Sorry.

I do support SBG through the headblade links and occasional donation to the site.  Keep up the good work Tyler.

No worries!  This was more to provide the coupon to you guys.  Also, if many of you are like me, I don't fit the best into off the rack clothes and need to dress nice for work, so I thought it would be a good resource to have.
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.