Author Topic: to be or not be ... Bald  (Read 10135 times)

Offline **sticks**

• Sly
  • "This World is not This World"
Re: to be or not be ... Bald
« Reply #30 on: May 08, 2007, 08:30:50 PM »
Since im newly sly, here is my advice = SHAVE IT!!

it really does give you so much more confidence...you feel like a new person every morning after you shave...

Good Luck! O0

Offline MR. CLEAN

• All the Ladies wanta Know me, All the Fellas' wanta be me... 'Cause I'm Money
  • Super Sly
« Reply #31 on: May 12, 2007, 03:13:03 PM »
John, all that I can say is the following: Leave it natural man!  Don't get me wrong, the just for men works for some brothers, but believe me, I use to have grey hair all up on my dome, I never thought about dying it just because it works if you are confident with it.  Its distinguished, denotes wisdom.  I've got red hair in parts of my black beard, I do not doubt that it is only a matter of time before I end up grey their as well, but when I'm rocking the Goat in those future days, I will probably rock it the O-Natural way... Bold, Natural, Sly... Thats the way I like to play it.  O0
Peace

Offline walt

• Learning the way of Sly
« Reply #32 on: May 30, 2007, 11:12:32 AM »
I agree with you, Mr. Clean; about keeping facial hair the natural color.  Is 'sly' is about being yourself, embraceing the look God gave you, then dyeing anything seems beside the point.  Better to have a goatee/moustache accent in the natural grey or whatever ... or even go totally sly and take off all the facial decoration ..... clean and natural ... yeah .....  :)

Enter your email address: