Author Topic: Site navigation question...  (Read 1970 times)

BALDANDRE

Site navigation question...
« on: May 04, 2007, 08:59:27 AM »
Hey Tyler...total props on how great this site is....

one thing though, i know in the "site info" area you can see the newer posts...is there anyway to see ALL the posts that have been created since the last time i checked in...

sometimes i think i might miss something someone said to me in a thread I forgot that I had made a comment on...

I do my SLY time at work and it's sometimes hard to look through everything...if that's the way it is, that's the way it is, just thought I might be missing something or a way to see 'the posts since you've been gone"

either way no worries, just thought i'd ask...

Later, Sly fearless leader!

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
Re: Site navigation question...
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2007, 09:14:50 AM »
Andre - in the top, right-hand corner of the screen you should see where it says "Show unread posts since last visit."  Click on that and you'll see all the new posts since the last time you were here.
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

BALDANDRE

« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2007, 09:37:51 AM »
Ok....so I'll just say , right when you're thinkin' you're all sly and got it goin' on...

the universe slaps you down and say's "who you foolin' stupid"?!

...stupid......

Anyways, thanks for helping me get some morning smarts Tyler! 8)

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2007, 09:44:50 AM »
Don't worry about it bro.  For aesthetic reasons I removed the underlining from links, but it makes it difficult to know what you can click on.
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.