Author Topic: Wish me luck  (Read 12851 times)

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
Re: Wish me luck
« Reply #45 on: May 30, 2007, 01:14:28 PM »
Vash, good to hear from you!  That sounds like a cool gig you got going.  if you're looking for an appt check out Craig's List (http://www.craigslist.org)
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

BALDANDRE

« Reply #46 on: May 30, 2007, 01:24:31 PM »
Nice to hear that the move is still going in a positve direction...it'll be great when you have a place to hang your headblade and call it a home!

Continued good luck to ya my bald brutha!

Offline PigPen

• Single... and lovin it baby!
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #47 on: May 30, 2007, 01:42:44 PM »
Great news Vash
In a bacon and eggs breakfast, the chicken is involved, but the pig is committed. BE THE PIG!!!

Offline Paul

• Bald Rider
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #48 on: May 30, 2007, 03:25:59 PM »
Sounds like everything is going great Vash, glad to hear it.  My best wishes for continued success!
"...and I--I took the road less traveled by, and that has made all the difference."  Robert Frost

jusbnme

« Reply #49 on: May 31, 2007, 11:04:23 AM »
Great to hear from you again bro and congrats on the job.  Glad to hear it's all coming together.  Hang in there man.  Take care.

Offline Vash

• Be Kind For Everyone You Meet Is Fighting A Hard Battle
  • Super Sly
  • Bald, Bearded, Tattooed, Awesome!
Re: Wish me luck: The eagle has landed
« Reply #50 on: June 07, 2007, 03:51:16 PM »
HELLO bald DUDES (and ladies)!

I have landed somwhere. It is not idillic, but it IS a residence that doesn't have wheels on. It's quieter, safer and more legal than urban van camping. I placed an ad on Craigslist detaling what I was looking for and what I could afford. So I got a call from a couple nice folks who are big movie/gamer geeks who had a basement room to rent. So I have a basement room with cableTV and high speed internet included for $500/mo. flat rate, all inclusive. I am bout 15 minutes from the Protland Airport in case any of you want to fly out and visit.

It's a bit further from the city center than I'd like to be, and it's not in any of the “arts neigborhoods”, but I can afford it and it'll give me a place to be while I save up for something located more where I want to be. 

So, anybody who'd like to send housewarming cards, letters, would like Google map me, or whatever, you can send stuff to:

Vash
8225 NE. Thompson ST.
Portland OR.

Thanks again for all the care, concern, well wishes and contact while I have been living in the van. I have appreciated it a great deal.

OH P.S.

Cingular finally offered me a contract deal to get me off my Go Phone pla with them, so they gave me a nifty new phone in the deal that does internets and stuff so I can now text message and send/receive pictures and IM via my phone. So if you HAVE my number, there ya go... if you WANT my number, but don't have it... drop an email and I'll pass it on.

Thanks again.....I am once again online, I will be around pretty rgularly for IM and such... SO, yay me.
~Vash

FB: Vashon Bench
Twitter: @gingerbeardpdx
Instagram: @gingerbeardpdx

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
« Reply #51 on: June 07, 2007, 04:02:34 PM »
Awesome Vash!!  Hopefully business will take me up to Portland sometime soon.  Gotta love Craigslist!
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline Paul

• Bald Rider
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #52 on: June 07, 2007, 04:06:10 PM »
Outstanding Vash, glad to hear you are settled and that we will begin hearing from you again.
"...and I--I took the road less traveled by, and that has made all the difference."  Robert Frost

BALDANDRE

« Reply #53 on: June 07, 2007, 04:23:44 PM »
Great news...glad you found something so relatively fast!

Sounds like you're somewhere off the 205 fwy...the parents live over the river in the "Couv"...

eventually I'll end up just off the 5fwy near downtown Vancouver...

A northwest sly guy hookup could be in order!

Take care my bald brutha!

jusbnme

« Reply #54 on: June 07, 2007, 08:21:28 PM »
Great news Vash.  Glad to hear the cards are falling in place.  Take care.

Offline wpruitt

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
  • Sly!!
« Reply #55 on: June 07, 2007, 08:26:24 PM »
Good luck bro ... Sounds like things are falling into place
"Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat." - Theodore Roosevelt

Offline warhawk

• sly 4 life
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #56 on: June 07, 2007, 09:10:08 PM »
glad that things r working out 4 ya..... take care brah
Tough times don't last but tough people do!!!

Offline Scott

• Sly Bureau
  • Celebrating 5+ Years of SLYNESS!
« Reply #57 on: June 08, 2007, 02:50:28 AM »
Glad to hear it Vash.  Best wishes for your continued success.

Offline Robmeister

• The Duke of SLY
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Bureau
  • I'm not this handsome in real life
« Reply #58 on: June 08, 2007, 04:01:54 PM »
Good news, Vash!....onward and upward O0

Offline Professor Melon

• Professor Melon
  • Super Sly
  • Professor Melon
« Reply #59 on: June 08, 2007, 04:59:31 PM »
 O0 Vash, best of luck. I know you'll land on your feet. Let us know how you're doing. Following music has to lead to a good Celtic end. Slainte, Professor Melon
Embrace the bald truth

Enter your email address: