Author Topic: HB sport vs. HB classic  (Read 3193 times)

Offline GBORN

• Sly
HB sport vs. HB classic
« on: May 03, 2007, 03:59:56 PM »
After 3 weeks the wheels on my HB sport seem like they are gonna fall off.  They are very wobbley (sp).  I am considering trying the classic (no wheels), but does it glide across the dome as nicely as the wheeled sport?  Do any of you still use the HB classic?

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
Re: HB sport vs. HB classic
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2007, 04:33:07 PM »
Mine has the same issue.  I think it's because my wife keeps knocking it off its little place in the shower. 

I don't think I'll switch to the classic.
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline Professor Melon

• Professor Melon
  • Super Sly
  • Professor Melon
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2007, 04:40:48 PM »
 :/O The HB is a great concept, but go back to the Fusion. You won't be disappointed. Professor Melon
Embrace the bald truth

Offline PigPen

• Single... and lovin it baby!
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2007, 04:51:22 PM »
My wheels are the same way, and I have two classics as a matter of fact. I've had my Sport for going on six months now, and they haven't fallen off yet!
In a bacon and eggs breakfast, the chicken is involved, but the pig is committed. BE THE PIG!!!

Offline Stu

• Sly Bureau
    • Hope is just around the corner...
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2007, 05:13:18 PM »
I dropped my S4 once, and the wheels broke off and couldn't be put back on.  I called HB up, and they sent me a new pair free.  I don't know if it's because I shelled out the big bucks for the S4, but they do say that they stand behind their products.  I would recommend calling them directly because they don't appear to have enough people to respond to emails (at least not when this happened).
How is that Hopey / Changey thing working for you?

http://obamaclock.org/

Offline Beer Barron

• Super Sly
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2007, 06:03:52 PM »
I use the HB Classic and have no wheel problems,  ;)  It glides right nice across my slick melon.

Offline frostillicus123

• Ultimate Sly Guy
  • Forgot to Shave this morning
    • My Twitter Explict Language
« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2007, 09:12:08 AM »
I've been using the HB sport since my birthday in November it was a gift, that was the frist thing i noticed. so i documented on my computer too a quick pic and said i'm not waiting another 3-6 weeks t oget one shiped out and arrive and tried the sport.after some time the wheels ..... haven't fallen off, haven't become and wobblier infact it pretty much staied the same.
<a href="http://www.imagechef.com/" target="_blank"> [img width= height= alt=ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more]http://cdnll.img1.imagechef.com/w/071111/samp9a1d5d13c394b3da.jpg[/img] [/url]

Offline Deadbob

• Dust Collector
  • Sly
  • Bald - Again
« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2007, 05:31:52 AM »
I started shaving my head again 3 months ago using the HB classic... Aside from the fact that the Astra blades did not get as close as i would have liked (that was solved when i found the sensor adapters), I had no problem with it.

Now my HB classic was about 4 years old when i stared shaving again... the result was the finger hook broke on me yesterday while shaving. Because of that, i ended up cutting myself 3 times & have a Vicious razer burn on the top-back-left side of my head.

Well, my local Wal-greens only had the sport, so we'll see how that works for me