Author Topic: Tried it  (Read 4084 times)

Offline Venom

• Sly Guy in Training
Tried it
« on: January 27, 2012, 10:58:16 PM »
Not as bald as I thought I'd look.
The shadow still visible.
Meh. Not a big deal actually.
I'll keep it.

Can I go cleaner???

Oh...
And how does it look. :XX
« Last Edit: January 28, 2012, 12:09:11 AM by Venom »

Offline LAGLE

• Proud To Be Bald By Choice (BBC)
  • Sly
  • Hooah
    • Army Blog
Re: Tried it
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2012, 11:46:57 PM »
Looks fine bro. keep it sly for atleast 30 days, i have a good bit of shadow from my head not being tanned, dont worry too much about it, they say only us sly guys can see it. we're our own worst critics

Offline Venom

• Sly Guy in Training
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2012, 12:09:53 AM »
Looks fine bro. keep it sly for atleast 30 days, i have a good bit of shadow from my head not being tanned, dont worry too much about it, they say only us sly guys can see it. we're our own worst critics

How often would I need to shave it for it be considered a 30 day ordeal?

Offline mrzed

• Ad Free VIP
  • Sly Bureau
  • Addicted to head shaving.
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2012, 05:26:15 AM »
Looks good. I don't see that much of the shadow in the pictures.

LOL. My first self made, back of the head shot was as blurry as your's.  I did not share it with others.  It's a challenge to get a clear shot of the back of your head with a self portrait and no tripod.

As I understand the 30 day rule: You shave your head EVERY DAY for 30 days. No exceptions.  I take that to mean a minimum of 30 head shaves in 30 days.  Once every day and then if you want you can do more. i.e. if you want to shave before taking your wife or girlfriend out in the evening ... shave again before you go.

No, don't take Saturday and Sunday off.  Now I'm a pretty literal guy.  But we are talking about making a habit here.  So 30 days is a good minimum. If you can do that much, you can do more.  Did this with a diet a year or so ago. Stick hard core to the plan for 30 days.  Then you know you can keep it up.

To be OCD about it, you get to day 28 and miss .... well, you've got 30 more days to go, buddy!  LOL. 

I like the shine. Looks good.

Offline Mikekoz13

• Sure you can rub it... all the girls want to...
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2012, 06:41:17 AM »
The 30 day rule is stricly enforced by the Bald Police. You MUST shave at least every other day during the 30 day trial period. If you do not do this, the Bald Police will show up on your doorstep, at the pub, wherever and immediately shave you right in front of anyone present. This could be very embarassing.

Actually, that's just a bunch of crap. You've got to shave on the intervals that are best for you and your head.
"What contemptible scoundrel stole the cork from my lunch?" W.C. Fields

Slynito

« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2012, 06:47:04 AM »
It's lookin' good, Venom. Your head will tan if you get a "little" sun and as time goes by. ¡Ese! ¡No te preocuparse!

O0

Offline kalbo

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2012, 09:09:01 AM »
Venom, nice set of pictures. You look great shaved. I don't know what you mean by going cleaner since it is clean enough for me. Keep the beard, once again, you look great.
Mabuhay ang mga kalbo!

Offline mrzed

• Ad Free VIP
  • Sly Bureau
« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2012, 09:38:03 AM »
The 30 day rule is strictly enforced by the Bald Police. You MUST shave at least every other day during the 30 day trial period. If you do not do this, the Bald Police will show up on your doorstep, at the pub, wherever and immediately shave you right in front of anyone present. This could be very embarrassing.

Actually, that's just a bunch of crap. You've got to shave on the intervals that are best for you and your head.

I don't know, Mike. The other day when I was thinking of not shaving (just for one day) ... The guys in uniform were knocking at the door with their weapons drawn!  Their 'bald police' badges were pretty impressive. I scrambled into the shower and took care of things before they hauled me 'downtown', or did it not the spot for me.

Offline Acme

• Super Sly
  • Who's the bald guy?
« Reply #8 on: January 28, 2012, 09:48:10 AM »
Hey Venom.  Looks good.  Not much you can do about the shadow unless you have the hair removed.  Feel free to modify the 30 day rule to suit your needs.  I never went by the rule.  I shaved it off and decided that's the way it's going to stay so day one was the same as day 30 for me.

Offline Paul the Headblader

• Sly Bureau
  • They see me rollin' they hatin'
    • My facebook page :)
« Reply #9 on: January 28, 2012, 10:02:32 AM »
looks perfectly normal to me.
congratz.
be who you are, say what you feel, because those who matter don't mind, and those who mind don't matter

Offline Venom

• Sly Guy in Training
« Reply #10 on: January 28, 2012, 11:18:52 AM »
Venom, nice set of pictures. You look great shaved. I don't know what you mean by going cleaner since it is clean enough for me. Keep the beard, once again, you look great.

The beard is what makes the look so wonderful. :@`

and thanks everyone. ;)

Offline Mikekoz13

• Sure you can rub it... all the girls want to...
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #11 on: January 28, 2012, 02:05:15 PM »
The 30 day rule is strictly enforced by the Bald Police. You MUST shave at least every other day during the 30 day trial period. If you do not do this, the Bald Police will show up on your doorstep, at the pub, wherever and immediately shave you right in front of anyone present. This could be very embarrassing.

I don't know, Mike. The other day when I was thinking of not shaving (just for one day) ... The guys in uniform were knocking at the door with their weapons drawn!  Their 'bald police' badges were pretty impressive. I scrambled into the shower and took care of things before they hauled me 'downtown', or did it not the spot for me.

I was trying to make everyone think that was a lot of crap.... but now you've let it all out of the bag!!!! Are you wearing that bow-tie too tight!?!??  :*))
"What contemptible scoundrel stole the cork from my lunch?" W.C. Fields

Offline D.A.L.U.I.

• Team Sly
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #12 on: January 28, 2012, 03:12:18 PM »
Are you wearing that bow-tie too tight!?!??  :*))

:*)) :*)) :*))

Offline BaldHDbiker

• Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #13 on: January 28, 2012, 03:17:28 PM »
Looks great!! Welcome aboard. 8)

Offline mrzed

• Ad Free VIP
  • Sly Bureau
« Reply #14 on: January 28, 2012, 03:43:38 PM »
This is Saturday. No bow tie today. Jeans and a flannel shirt to work in the garden.  Got some last minute daffodils in.  Some of last year's daffodils started blooming this week, so I'll have some early and some late due to the planting times.

But tomorrow is Sunday. Bow tie day.  Youth pastor and I both wear bow ties and both shave our heads!