Author Topic: My Girl Thinks It's "Ugly"  (Read 6533 times)

Offline Robmeister

• The Duke of SLY
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Bureau
  • I'm not this handsome in real life
Re: My Girl Thinks It's "Ugly"
« Reply #15 on: May 04, 2007, 12:53:59 AM »

Some women think they like to be the "boss" over this sort of thing, but in reality, a man who allows himself to be too easily pushed around just breeds feelings of contempt.

A perfect opportunity to bring out the old faithful magazine we don't want to be featured in:

Offline Puddin

• Learning the way of Sly
« Reply #16 on: May 04, 2007, 03:16:03 AM »
Ok guys. So i thought to myself how much i really wanted to shave and shaved it off. I called my girl afterwards and she asked if i had to worry about washing my long hair anymore. I told her no, and to my surprise, she told me that if it made me feel more confidant, than she'd even shave it for me sometimes. Turn out her biggest deal about it was that she loved rubbing her fingers through my long hair, so i told her not to worry, i am sure there are other things she can rub on my nice smooth head ;)

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
« Reply #17 on: May 04, 2007, 03:24:51 AM »
Ok guys. So i thought to myself how much i really wanted to shave and shaved it off. I called my girl afterwards and she asked if i had to worry about washing my long hair anymore. I told her no, and to my surprise, she told me that if it made me feel more confidant, than she'd even shave it for me sometimes. Turn out her biggest deal about it was that she loved rubbing her fingers through my long hair, so i told her not to worry, i am sure there are other things she can rub on my nice smooth head ;)

Awesome bro!! Any pics yet?

No you just need to go over and get a head rub from your woman!
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline Ian

• UK Baldie
  • Super Sly
« Reply #18 on: May 04, 2007, 04:15:50 AM »
Result !
I knew I was going bald when it was taking longer and longer to wash my face

Offline Jim80

• Sly
« Reply #19 on: May 04, 2007, 07:10:05 AM »
DUMP HER!   :Xo!

J/K... one of the first lessons I learned in my marriage, now 35 years old, it's give and take... you give and she takes!   :*))  NO NO!    (H@

Seriously, as long as it's something you can live with (personally I couldn't but I tried for her) I'd recomend you not shave.  It's a small act of your love for her... really! 

I completely agree, I had shaved my head for a few months before our wedding but my wife had told me "no hair no wedding" and of course I grew my hair back but the day after we returned from our honeymoon, I was shaved it all back off. She just told me as I was writing this that she wouldnt have cared if I did have a bald head and a goatee at the wedding now, said it makes me look older.

BALDANDRE

« Reply #20 on: May 04, 2007, 08:30:11 AM »
She just told me as I was writing this that she wouldnt have cared if I did have a bald head and a goatee at the wedding now, said it makes me look older.

NOW, she tells you!

The bald look is real sly on you in your avatar...too bad you we're sportin' the skinned look for the wedding...

there is always photoshop, huh?

Offline Stu

• Sly Bureau
    • Hope is just around the corner...
« Reply #21 on: May 04, 2007, 10:21:53 AM »
I completely agree, I had shaved my head for a few months before our wedding but my wife had told me "no hair no wedding" and of course I grew my hair back but the day after we returned from our honeymoon, I was shaved it all back off. She just told me as I was writing this that she wouldnt have cared if I did have a bald head and a goatee at the wedding now, said it makes me look older.

Dang, that stinks.  Why do women do this?  (sorry ladies, but we are never given that husband handbook).  I'm glad you are back to what makes you happy - a smooth dome - and that she is ok with it too.
How is that Hopey / Changey thing working for you?

http://obamaclock.org/