Author Topic: Piercings  (Read 32833 times)

Offline xnewyawka

• Sly Bureau
Re: Piercings
« Reply #15 on: September 18, 2007, 08:13:16 AM »
True, JDog.  Tattoo's have been around over 50 years already. Like everything else, they are just evolving with the times. The ink's are changing, much more vivid, and colors stay truer. The (flash) choices now are better than ever.

One of the biggest things is the artists are getting better too. It is much more like true art than it was years ago. I am looking forward to getting additions and recoloring to my original work, adding newer styles to old.

My reply to those who would say " but what about when your 70?", is; in my seventies, I'll have a lot more things to worry about than my tat's, lol.

Offline PigPen

• Single... and lovin it baby!
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #16 on: October 02, 2007, 07:00:07 AM »
True, JDog.  Tattoo's have been around over 50 years already. Like everything else, they are just evolving with the times. The ink's are changing, much more vivid, and colors stay truer. The (flash) choices now are better than ever.

One of the biggest things is the artists are getting better too. It is much more like true art than it was years ago. I am looking forward to getting additions and recoloring to my original work, adding newer styles to old.

My reply to those who would say " but what about when your 70?", is; in my seventies, I'll have a lot more things to worry about than my tat's, lol.

Well said Joe, all the way around.
In a bacon and eggs breakfast, the chicken is involved, but the pig is committed. BE THE PIG!!!

Offline Alexander215

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #17 on: October 04, 2007, 06:05:42 PM »

Tattoo's have actually "been around" for millenia. As has scarification, piercing and other body modifications.

Offline agassi

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #18 on: October 10, 2007, 11:04:49 AM »
just went and had nipples done to a 6 guage

Offline Alexander215

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #19 on: October 10, 2007, 11:14:57 AM »

Youch

KALBO

« Reply #20 on: October 10, 2007, 01:29:26 PM »

Youch
Double Youch!!! I got my nipples done and aint changing it...it hurt enough the first time and technically worse the second time since YOU KNOW WHAT IS COMING!!!

Offline JDog

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #21 on: October 10, 2007, 04:17:34 PM »
I recently took out my 6g nipple piercings after having them in for 8 years. It was just time to go.

Offline xnewyawka

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #22 on: October 10, 2007, 04:50:43 PM »

Youch
Double Youch!!! I got my nipples done and aint changing it...it hurt enough the first time and technically worse the second time since YOU KNOW WHAT IS COMING!!!

Exactly, Arnie, that's why I won't be getting the left one done! once was enough! lol. 

Offline kenny

• Sly Guy in Training
« Reply #23 on: December 06, 2007, 07:52:41 AM »
i got my neck pierced last week.

Got some pics yet Kenny?

sorry it took so long.

Offline Timmay

• Team Sly
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #24 on: December 06, 2007, 11:05:41 AM »
wow.....i dont know what to say

Offline PBurke

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #25 on: December 06, 2007, 11:17:29 AM »
wow.....i dont know what to say

holy crap! did someone actually get timmj to be quiet? sweet.   good job kenny. ha ha ha

Treat people with respect, or just ignore them!

Offline Marz

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #26 on: December 06, 2007, 11:18:18 AM »
Kenny, I am sure you have heard this but you look alot like Duff Goldman (Ace Of Cakes).

Maybe its the chefs jacket
“If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason.”

Offline Timmay

• Team Sly
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #27 on: December 06, 2007, 11:20:02 AM »
SHUP Pburke..you dont want me to get started on your ass! LOL :*))

Offline kenny

• Sly Guy in Training
« Reply #28 on: December 07, 2007, 07:46:23 AM »
Kenny, I am sure you have heard this but you look alot like Duff Goldman (Ace Of Cakes).

Maybe its the chefs jacket

yeah i get that atleast once a day:)  i just graduated from the long island culinary acadamy for advanced baking and pastry arts and very rarely did anyone call me kenny. it was always duff. i think its pretty funny

Offline Bald_Okie

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #29 on: December 19, 2007, 09:22:16 AM »
My best friend got a P.A. last summer. I was in the room with him while he had it done.  :XX I think I'll pass. I do want a nip pierced, though.