Author Topic: Local sly TV celebs  (Read 1695 times)

Offline marshd1000

• Sly Bureau
  • Love your bald noggin, wear a hat in the sun!
    • Christian Chromedomes
Local sly TV celebs
« on: April 30, 2007, 11:09:53 AM »
I am wondering if any of you have any local TV celebs that are sporting the sly look?  Presently here in Seattle we don't have any.  But one notable former newscaster here in Seattle is sly.  Anyway, Brook Stanford was on KOMO TV from 1970 to 2001 and in the later years of his time at KOMO he was "The People Helper".  Anyway, here is a link to his bio and picture: www.natas-seattle.org/silvercircle/2004.html

Another bald local TV celeb that I am familiar with is actually on Vancouver TV station, CBUT (which is available here in Seattle). He is a fellow named Kirk Williams who does a segment on the Vancouver version of Canada Now called Realty Check.  Here is the link to his pic and site on CBC:
www.cbc.ca/bc/features/realtycheck  .
« Last Edit: April 30, 2007, 11:13:16 AM by marshd1000 »

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
Re: Local sly TV celebs
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2007, 12:14:54 PM »
To be honest, I never watch the local news...LOL.  I'm sure here in the SF Bay Area that there has to be at least one Sly celebrity.
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.