Author Topic: Military Sex...  (Read 10035 times)

Slynito

Military Sex...
« on: December 11, 2011, 07:20:07 AM »
A young , attractive woman thought she might have some fun with a stiff-looking Air Force man at a cocktail party, so she walked over and asked him, "Major, when was the last time you had sex?"

"1956," was his reply. "No wonder you look so uptight!" she exclaimed. "Major, you need to get out more!"

"I'm not sure I understand you," he answered, glancing at his watch, ..."It's only 2014 now."

Offline Sir Harry

• Sly Kegler
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
Re: Military Sex...
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2011, 08:02:57 AM »
Nice...but I wouldn't dare crack that joke at the armory...My career would go down in flames for S.H.
Even when the d is removed, the devil is still evil.

Slynito

« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2011, 08:29:02 AM »
I know that there has been some pretty bad things going on between the sexes in the military during the past ten years or so. Are you saying a joke like this could bring down the wrath of the UCMJ on your shaved head? When I served the women always had their pick of guys and loved the attention they got.

:-X
« Last Edit: December 11, 2011, 08:31:36 AM by Slynito »

Offline Paul the Headblader

• Sly Bureau
  • They see me rollin' they hatin'
    • My facebook page :)
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2011, 09:42:03 AM »
pwnd!~
be who you are, say what you feel, because those who matter don't mind, and those who mind don't matter

Offline Arnie

• 2011 Sly Bald Guys Fantasy Football Champion
  • Sly Bureau
  • Surrender to your cause, never your circumstances.
    • http://www.frankboucherchevrolet.com
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2011, 11:21:52 AM »
 :*)) :*)) :*)) :*)) :*))

Offline Sir Harry

• Sly Kegler
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2011, 11:33:27 AM »
No, I'm just saying in the last decade or so, especially since both sexes are integrated more, you just have to be careful what you say....It just seems that the military nowadays have too many thin-skinned people. I did enjoy the joke, I just have to make sure I watch where I use it....just saying
« Last Edit: December 11, 2011, 11:35:18 AM by sirharry12 »
Even when the d is removed, the devil is still evil.

Slynito

« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2011, 12:46:58 PM »
I guess you just gotta fall in and go by the rulez...an enlisted trooper trying to change things in the military is just like tryin’  to push a rope.

:*))

Offline Stewie

• Sly Guy in Training
« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2011, 05:39:55 PM »
That jokes is amazing. I'm defenitly gonna tell some of my buddies that, but I'll be sure to do so outside of work. As said earlier, there are a lot of thin skinned people in the military now. You gotta constantly be on your toes about these sort of things.
Stewie

Slynito

« Reply #8 on: December 11, 2011, 08:17:02 PM »
That jokes is amazing. I'm defenitly gonna tell some of my buddies that, but I'll be sure to do so outside of work. As said earlier, there are a lot of thin skinned people in the military now. You gotta constantly be on your toes about these sort of things.

It's funny and you can slant it to any service of your choosing, right? Like I said when I was in the women were treated like queens on a pedestal. Their duty was limited to admin, payroll and medical fields. Never on deployments like now. Times have changed for the good and not so convenient too.

Offline LAGLE

• Proud To Be Bald By Choice (BBC)
  • Sly
  • Hooah
    • Army Blog
« Reply #9 on: January 14, 2012, 11:00:45 AM »
hahahaa

Offline cvasara

• Super Sly
« Reply #10 on: January 14, 2012, 04:58:59 PM »
Women???  in Combat???    on USS  - - -  (ships)????   not back in the day!!!
"Say it ain't so, Joe"

Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.
Ronald Reagan--40th President

Slynito

« Reply #11 on: January 14, 2012, 10:01:34 PM »
"Say it ain't so, Joe"

I'm afraid it is so...today's women are tougher than pine knots and they better be if they want to go into action.

I went aboard the Sara in Norfolk, once to pick up a prisoner. Can't say that I left with a good impression.

Offline cvasara

• Super Sly
« Reply #12 on: January 15, 2012, 05:03:31 AM »
"Say it ain't so, Joe"

I'm afraid it is so...today's women are tougher than pine knots and they better be if they want to go into action.

I went aboard the Sara in Norfolk, once to pick up a prisoner. Can't say that I left with a good impression.

Are you sure it was the Sara you went aboard?  She was homeported in Mayport, Not Norfolk,  and was decommissioned in August 1994.  She was on back to back Med cruises right before decommissioning preparations, and probably never was in Norfolk NAS, Maybe in the yards, at Portsmouth sometime in the 80s.

Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.
Ronald Reagan--40th President

Offline tomgallagher

• Ad Free VIP
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #13 on: January 15, 2012, 06:26:58 AM »
I don't think the odds of a female in the Navy are very high, now talking about the Army would be a different story. How much strength does  it take to pull a trigger.

Offline b.driscoll

• Super Sly
« Reply #14 on: January 15, 2012, 07:43:41 AM »
  I t looks like political correctness has infiltrated the military. If women want to join then they should be prepared for a little ''off color''  talk occasionally. It happens and both sexes do it. To be ''offended'' by it makes me wonder why they ever JOINED up.............as if they thought it would be any different than in a college or other organization.