Author Topic: Target brand sunscreen for your dome - SPF 45  (Read 3440 times)

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
Target brand sunscreen for your dome - SPF 45
« on: April 29, 2007, 03:07:08 PM »
I was in Hawaii last week and while I was there I ran out of the Banana Boat sunscreen I was using.  Luckily I had the forethought of buying some backup sunscreen while I was at Target buying a few things for the trip.  Because it was going to be backup I didn't want to spend too much money and opted for the $2.97 bottle of Target brand with an SPF 45.

My first impression of the sunscreen was that it was very light and didn't feel oily at all when I applied it to my scalp and the rest of my exposed body.  My second impression was that I glistened like a crystal on the beach.  The sunscreen worked very well and is designed for sport activity - ie. water and sweat proof.  Though, if you like a matte look, this is not the sunscreen for you.  It made my scalp and the other areas of my body shine like nothing has before.

Pros:

Very Cheap!  $2.97 for 10.4 oz
Non-oily
Light, typical sunscreen smell.
Very shiny - if you like that

Cons:

Very shiny - if you don't like that

Overall, this is a great brand of sunscreen to keep around for the price.  I'll probably stick to the Coppertone or Banana Boat for my typical use, but this is great stuff to keep in the car or at home as a backup.

People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline PigPen

• Single... and lovin it baby!
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
Re: Target brand sunscreen for your dome - SPF 45
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2007, 05:25:27 PM »
I'll have to keep that in mind, thanks Tyler!
In a bacon and eggs breakfast, the chicken is involved, but the pig is committed. BE THE PIG!!!

Offline Paul

• Bald Rider
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
Re: Target brand sunscreen for your dome - SPF 45
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2007, 06:22:29 PM »
Been out looking for something with it finally warming up in Chi Town.  Thanks for th review Tyler
"...and I--I took the road less traveled by, and that has made all the difference."  Robert Frost