Various Non-Bald Discussions > Autos,Toys and Hobbies

motorcycles!

<< < (11/11)

zeligtheblessed:
new baldie here but i've been a biker for longer than i remember, i currently ride a Victory Cross Roads Classic, i would say its my all time fav bike, i've all types of cruisers/baggers though. travelled all the way from the rocky mountains to each coast and both borders. now i'm skin head i fit in a little better haha

wilsun:
I've only recently started riding. Always wanted to learn... finally took a MSF course through a Harley Davidson dealer (being an EMT I was able to take it for free too), and finally got my motorcycle endorsement last winter.

Here's my bike... 2003 Honda Shadow ACE. It's not new, but it's new to me!

Mikekoz13:
Well earlier in this thread I  mentioned my 2011 Ultra Classic. I traded that Bike in back in March of 2014 for an Indian Chieftain. The Indian is the best Bike I've ever owned.

oldbaldguy:
Well nobody has posted in a while So first ride of the season

Semi-Sly:
i’m not allowed To ride motorcycles any. But for a few years I rode a 100 anniversary Harley Road King.  after having a gnarly accident I  switched over to the Can-Am Spyder  RT but I found that I got absolutely no respect and was occasionally told to; “ drive my snowmobile in the back of the pack”!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version