Author Topic: New Member  (Read 1005 times)

Offline MNoutdoor

• Learning the way of Sly
« on: November 23, 2011, 12:13:46 PM »
Just signed up today after coming across this forum by happen stance.  What a great site!  I guess a little about myself and how I got here; I've always kept my hair short, but one year I shaved my head for high school pictures as a practical joke, turned out horrible, but had me hooked.  I'd shave every so often, but never kept it for long.  Until recently in the last few years that is, had the hair stylist make a comment about me balding/thinning and that's when I decided I was taking that matter into my own hands!  I've been shaving it now for about a year, though occassionally letting it grow out a little (2 weeks or so).  Love the look and feel of a close shave!  I'd also add that I recently started using HeadBlade products (slick, matte lotion and their clearhead to help ingrown hairs).  I've tried a lot of different products, but their clearhead works amazing for ingrown hairs.  I'm looking forward to meeting new people, reading their posts and helping out new comers.  Have a great Thanksgiving!

Offline Paul the Headblader

• Sly Bureau
  • They see me rollin' they hatin'
    • My facebook page :)
Re: New Member
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2011, 12:14:37 PM »
isn't that a double topic? because you've made one more just earlier.
anyways, welcome to SBGs.
Great Thanksgiving to you too!
be who you are, say what you feel, because those who matter don't mind, and those who mind don't matter

Slynito

« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2011, 12:30:21 PM »
Welcome, X2...ha, ha, ha!

Offline Arnie

• 2011 Sly Bald Guys Fantasy Football Champion
  • Sly Bureau
  • Surrender to your cause, never your circumstances.
    • http://www.frankboucherchevrolet.com
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2011, 05:29:01 PM »
I say again...Welcome to SBGs!!! 8)