Author Topic: First Time I Shaved My Head  (Read 3269 times)

Offline blackbaldman19

• Sly
First Time I Shaved My Head
« on: November 14, 2011, 01:54:39 PM »
I remember the first time i shaved my head. It was last year, my senior year in high school. Knowing high school, the walls have ears. Gossip? You bet. I was 19 years old when I shaved my head. hence the username "Bald-Black-Man-19". Anywho, my first reaction was "HOLY SHHH..... I JUST SHAVED MY HEAD!!!!!!" I was stunned, but I was goin bald, & I was thinning on the sides on my head. I no longer wanted to hide, I accept the fact that I was goin bald. I got alot alot of different reactions, people just stared at me, like I was the new kid, let's not forget this was High School. I was skepitcal about people's opinion about me, but as I got accustomed, I really didn't care about what people think about how I look. If I loved bein bald, then that's all that matters. Even as I type this thread, i LOVE BEING BALD!!!!!!!!!! I even let my hair grow for a week, and I thought, "NO!!!!! I'D RATHER BE BALD, BESIDES I WAS GOIN BALD ANYWAYS". i embrace the fact of bein bald.

Moral of the story: I LOVE BEING BALD. EITHER ACCEPT ME FOR BEING ME OR JUST LET ME BE.

O:O O:O O0 O0

Offline kalbo

• Sly Bureau
Re: First Time I Shaved My Head
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2011, 05:06:44 PM »
Great story. Always take pride in being bald.
Mabuhay ang mga kalbo!

Offline blackbaldman19

• Sly
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2011, 05:53:22 PM »
indeed my man.  O:O

Slynito

« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2011, 09:13:42 PM »
I'll drink to that   `Dr!n# Great story, "BBM19"!

Offline Paul the Headblader

• Sly Bureau
  • They see me rollin' they hatin'
    • My facebook page :)
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2011, 11:25:22 PM »
congratz.
nice story you've got there :)
be who you are, say what you feel, because those who matter don't mind, and those who mind don't matter

Offline buddha

• Sly Bureau
  • Cut myself shaving!
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2011, 06:42:27 AM »
I think that guys get overly concerned about what other people will think. Before I went sly I had hair down to my shoulder blades. My wife and I owned a coffee business at that time (about 2000 or '01) and we made deliveries to different businesses in our area. One of the places was a hair salon and one of the women who worked there had worked on my hair a few times. The day after I shaved my head I walked in there and she saw me and looked surprised. I thought "here it comes". She says to me "you look different.....did you lose weight?"
This from a professional hair stylist! :D
"Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it never really care for anything else thereafter."
Ernest Hemingway, On The Blue Water.

Offline blackbaldman19

• Sly
« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2011, 05:30:18 PM »
it didn't change my personality, but it did give me a HUGE confidenece boost. of course it changed the way I look, which I thought what was the overall change.

confidence, and pride are the key tributes to having a bald head.  O0

i think people will always will perceive u based on because you have no hair, which i think is ignorant. sad but true  :/O