Author Topic: cool article in men's health.  (Read 9363 times)

Offline PBurke

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
cool article in men's health.
« on: April 27, 2007, 07:37:00 PM »
What's the best cut to camouflage thinning hair?

Depends on the location of your fleeing follicles. If your hair is thinning all over, first try a thickening shampoo like Nioxin, says Sam DiMira, head barber at the Westgate Hotel barbershop in San Diego. For bald spots on your crown, wear your hair shaggy and tousled, enough to cover up the clearing--as long as you don't have to grow your hair any longer than an inch or two to do it. For a receding hairline, buy some time by wearing your hair combed forward, cut Caesarlike in a straight line, with some texture added to help hide the reverse creep. But be careful: "There is a fine, fine line between looking good and looking atrocious," says Johnna Pasquan, a barber at Gentleman's Quarters in Denver. When all else fails--and it eventually will--cut the denial, and your hair, very close. After all, 42 percent of the women we surveyed said bald is beautiful in their book.

I really like the last part of this one.

Treat people with respect, or just ignore them!

Offline MR. CLEAN

• All the Ladies wanta Know me, All the Fellas' wanta be me... 'Cause I'm Money
  • Super Sly
Re: cool article in men's health.
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2007, 08:28:18 PM »
Staight Up  O0 Rock the Look right, & you can convert any woman to support the Movement  O:O
Peace

Offline Paul

• Bald Rider
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2007, 06:29:56 AM »
After all, 42 percent of the women we surveyed said bald is beautiful in their book.

I really like the last part of this one.

Hmmm, 4 out of 10?  Gotta check that statistic out tonight
"...and I--I took the road less traveled by, and that has made all the difference."  Robert Frost

Offline MR. CLEAN

• Super Sly
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2007, 03:16:35 PM »
Let me see, at the party last night I shot a good three-4 out of 6... I guess am just above average  8)

& if you believe that, I have a beautiful Plot on Mars to sell Ya! [Believe the Above Average jazz... The Numbers are Right  ;D Some nights your just that Good]
Peace

Offline PBurke

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2007, 03:36:07 PM »
Let me see, at the party last night I shot a good three-4 out of 6... I guess am just above average  8)

& if you believe that, I have a beautiful Plot on Mars to sell Ya! [Believe the Above Average jazz... The Numbers are Right  ;D Some nights your just that Good]

but if you woke up alone, you are still batting .000 in my book. ;D

Offline MR. CLEAN

• Super Sly
« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2007, 04:08:45 PM »
Got to wake up alone... Its called Get In, Get'er Done, & Get Out before she figures out that  1) your name is not really Federico/Moses/Richard Johnson 2) You are not interested in the color of her toenails, you just used that as the keys to the castle, and or 3) When I said I could see it in the stars that we were destined for a long and Passionate Romance, ya, the stars were Lieing... By long and Passionate, I ment a few good sweaty hours...
& then be gone by morning.

Good Times, Great Oldies  gu!l+)
« Last Edit: April 29, 2007, 04:20:15 PM by MR. CLEAN »
Peace

BaldRob

« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2007, 08:09:55 AM »
Got to wake up alone... Its called Get In, Get'er Done, & Get Out before she figures out that  1) your name is not really Federico/Moses/Richard Johnson 2) You are not interested in the color of her toenails, you just used that as the keys to the castle, and or 3) When I said I could see it in the stars that we were destined for a long and Passionate Romance, ya, the stars were Lieing... By long and Passionate, I ment a few good sweaty hours...

I always tell them my name is Tyler Smith or Paul Burke and give out the appropriate phone number!   O:O

jusbnme

« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2007, 08:18:17 AM »

I always tell them my name is Tyler Smith or Paul Burke and give out the appropriate phone number!   O:O

Now that's harsh right thurr!!!  But damn good.   ;D ;D ;D

Offline schro

• WORK SUCKS, I'M GOING GOLFING.
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #8 on: April 30, 2007, 08:20:55 AM »
I just tell the lay-days I'm an adult film stunt double.

Agonizing over what cannot be is an insult to what is.

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
« Reply #9 on: April 30, 2007, 12:28:03 PM »

So, that's why they talk to you.  O:O
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

BaldRob

« Reply #10 on: April 30, 2007, 04:31:10 PM »

Nope... they talk to me because I'm freakin' cool!  O:O I just give them your name/number so I don't have to deal with them again! >:D

Expect some calls from Kansas soon...  >:D

Offline PBurke

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #11 on: May 01, 2007, 09:53:08 PM »

Nope... they talk to me because I'm freakin' cool!  O:O I just give them your name/number so I don't have to deal with them again! >:D

Expect some calls from Kansas soon...  >:D

no problem rob. when you get the call from the child support task force in a few months, IT WASN'T ME. ha ha ha

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
« Reply #12 on: May 01, 2007, 09:56:11 PM »

no problem rob. when you get the call from the child support task force in a few months, IT WASN'T ME. ha ha ha

:*))
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.