Author Topic: New Guy  (Read 2347 times)

Offline Acme

• Super Sly
  • Who's the bald guy?
Re: New Guy
« Reply #15 on: November 10, 2011, 08:35:42 PM »
Welcome. I'm 44 and was horrified at the thought of going bald. It has been receding/thining for about 15 years and while it was still acceptable, I wasn't happy with it. I knew the follicles were really shrinking/receding/ and not really growing anymore. It was only going to be a matter of a short time before it was no longer acceptable.

So 3 months ago, I picked the date and shaved it bare. I was trembling when I started and loving it when I finished. It feels fantastic and is so convenient  I'm still trying to figure out why I was horrified at the thought of being bald.

Offline racer x

• Sly Guy in Training
Re: New Guy
« Reply #16 on: November 10, 2011, 09:32:51 PM »
I cant really relate to losing my hair......yet, although I do know it will happen someday. Ihad a full head of hair when I shaved it almost two weeks ago. I was kind of having problems at first, but now I love it and can honestly say that I will be sly for life. When you do decide to do it, you will love it. maybe not at first, but eventually. Some of the other guys have given you a lot better advice than I ever could. They know what they are talking about. Go for it.