Author Topic: What do you think?  (Read 1314 times)

Offline Floating Downstream

• Learning the way of Sly
What do you think?
« on: October 30, 2011, 01:32:06 PM »
Hey there,

I'm interested in your opinion, please be honest (see attached pictures). Should I avoid sharing my scalp with the world for a few more years? I know its inevitable (and quickly approaching), but do you think I should get my hair styled for the next couple years or should I just say screw it and take preemptive action?

I have more color to my skin than the photos show, but I am pasty white (and winters almost here!). Thankfully I tan up nicely with adequate sunlight. I wouldn't mind an electric shave as opposed to completely smooth either (might help with the pasty-ness until I can catch a tan).

What do you think? Do you think the alien-likeness of my shaved head would affect my chances with girls my age (college)? Should I wait a couple/few years?

Thanks!
« Last Edit: November 01, 2011, 08:44:08 AM by Floating Downstream »

Offline Paul the Headblader

• Sly Bureau
  • They see me rollin' they hatin'
    • My facebook page :)
Re: What do you think?
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2011, 01:37:07 PM »
I think you should shave it off.
and, if you don't like it, it'll grow again :)
be who you are, say what you feel, because those who matter don't mind, and those who mind don't matter

Offline Lizard

• Learning the way of Sly
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2011, 01:56:14 PM »
Do what you think feels best. If you feel comfortable with what you have now, you should keep that, however I would go shorter.
But as Paul.eboy said, it will grow back anyway, so just try it  O0

Offline kalbo

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2011, 08:56:36 PM »
Hi. Since you have thought about shaving your head, I'd have to agree with Paul and Lizard, give it a try. If you don't like it, you can still grow it back. With the confidence and the right attitude, I know you will pull off the shaved dome look.
Mabuhay ang mga kalbo!

Offline Acme

• Super Sly
  • Who's the bald guy?
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2011, 09:32:53 PM »
Welcome.  It just depends on you.  If you want to wait a little longer, then wait.  If you want to try it now, give it a try.  It doesn't look like you're in dire need but if you're self concious about it, you're probably really close.

If you give it a try, you will probably love it.  I would doubt you'll have any problem with the college girls with a shaved head.

Make sure you are really careful with the sun.  If your complexion is pasty white, you defintely want sun screen all the time.  Don't take the chance on burning your head!