Author Topic: New Links Section  (Read 3019 times)

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
New Links Section
« on: October 08, 2006, 10:27:36 PM »
The other day I got a great suggestion from HappyHarry.  His suggestion was to make a links section on Sly Bald Guys that would provide a directory for different resources on the web for all of us.  Upon his suggestion I immediately started thinking about the best and easiest way for me too add this.  I could have created a page that looked similar to the home page, but this would make it hard for me to keep the page updated and hard for all of you to submit links.  I did a little more searching and voila!  I found a plugin to the forum software that I use that created just what I was looking for...a links directory that would allow you guys to submit links.

You can find the directory here: http://www.slybaldguys.com/smf/index.php?action=links
Or you can click on the little button that says "links" in the button header of the forum.

There are 3 sections of links:

Resources for Sly Bald Guys - This is a directory of all the links that lead to different bald related resources that you may find useful.

Members' Myspace Profiles
- This is a great place for you to add a link to your Myspace profile so that other members of Sly Bald Guys can add you as a friend.

All around cool links - This is a directory of some cool links on the web that are just too good not to mention.

Feel free to submit your links to each section.  They won't get posted right away as they will have to get approved by me or one of the moderators first.  This is to help us keep the spammers out.

Hope you enjoy the new section!
« Last Edit: October 09, 2006, 12:15:16 AM by Tyler »

People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.