Author Topic: Anyone ever shave or thought of shaving the eyebrows?  (Read 54594 times)

tsshaver1

Re: Anyone ever shave or thought of shaving the eyebrows?
« Reply #60 on: June 04, 2007, 03:22:30 PM »
Never really thought about shaving my brows. They are light/gray, and the top of my glasses goes right over them. I might give it a try, and I doubt anyone will even notice!
Try it. As someone already said your glasses stay cleaner for one reason.

Bald_freak

« Reply #61 on: September 01, 2007, 04:40:38 PM »
I did it once in H school. it just made bald freak even freakier. Been contemplating doing it again. Not sure if the wife will dig it though.

X The Hierophant

« Reply #62 on: September 01, 2007, 04:49:21 PM »
If you do post a b4 and after pic.  I must admit I'm curious, but I would like to see the difference on someone else b4 I did something like that?  Wanna be the ginea pig Bald Freak?  Also, very cool new avatar.  O0

Offline Timmay

• Team Sly
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #63 on: September 01, 2007, 06:09:17 PM »
I think I will keep my eyebrows.  They are the first thing the ladies look at on my face. LOL...hell i dont know that...jsut sounded funny.  Come on someone..laugh..please!
LOL
No but the eyebrows stay..i have darker eyebrows

Offline agassi

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #64 on: September 01, 2007, 09:11:34 PM »
i shave mine love it people stare alot but i like them makes you look alot different so i would say go for it

Offline warhawk

• sly 4 life
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #65 on: September 01, 2007, 09:51:16 PM »
u can count me out.  i'm keeping my eyebrows. O0

WARHAWK O0
Tough times don't last but tough people do!!!

Offline Razor X

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #66 on: September 01, 2007, 11:50:07 PM »
I think I will keep my eyebrows.  They are the first thing the ladies look at on my face. LOL...hell i dont know that...jsut sounded funny.  Come on someone..laugh..please!
LOL
No but the eyebrows stay..i have darker eyebrows

What ladies would those be?  The blue-haired ones who already came into your shop and gave you what-for for shaving your head??? >:D >:D

Offline JDog

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #67 on: September 02, 2007, 04:16:33 AM »
Could never shave my brows. They are the focal point of my big head.

Bald_freak

« Reply #68 on: September 02, 2007, 05:19:39 PM »
If you do post a b4 and after pic.  I must admit I'm curious, but I would like to see the difference on someone else b4 I did something like that?  Wanna be the ginea pig Bald Freak?  Also, very cool new avatar.  O0

Like yours too X, I cant find any of my old pics. I think my ex trashed them all, including my with hair pics.

Offline xnewyawka

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #69 on: September 03, 2007, 08:29:01 PM »
The eyebrows are staying for me too. I think it (along with facial hair) makes your slick, sly dome stand out and adds contrast.

Besides, all I keep thinking of is Bob Geldof in that scene from Pink Floyd's "The Wall" movie.

Offline Stu

• Sly Bureau
    • Hope is just around the corner...
« Reply #70 on: September 03, 2007, 09:38:35 PM »
I think my wife is scared to death that I will shave mine.  I don't think I have the 'nads to do it, but every once in a while I remark about how you can barely see mine, and she immediately says 'don't you dare do that.'  It's kind of fun to see her reaction.
How is that Hopey / Changey thing working for you?

http://obamaclock.org/

Bald_freak

« Reply #71 on: September 04, 2007, 04:02:30 PM »
I think my wife is scared to death that I will shave mine.  I don't think I have the 'nads to do it, but every once in a while I remark about how you can barely see mine, and she immediately says 'don't you dare do that.'  It's kind of fun to see her reaction.

Stew, get some fake skin putty from a halloween store(fun fx around here) put it over your brows so it looks like you did and see what her reaction is. If she doesn't neuter or divorce you then maybe you can do it for real.

Offline Alexander215

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #72 on: September 07, 2007, 10:06:32 AM »
I can't see myself shavin' the catepillars anytime soon.

Offline Bilko1

• Super Sly
  • Glad To Be Bald-by-choice
« Reply #73 on: February 01, 2012, 04:49:03 AM »
I have shaved off my eyebrows recently and everyone I have met has said that the look is "real cool" & completes the bald style. I have been told to keep my brows smooth permanently.

I must admit the first time I had them shaved I was a bit nervous, but the feeling was incredible as they were buzzed off by the barber & he told me to shave them smooth myself at home.

If you are seriously thinking about it, it is quite a dramatic change, but one that I fully recommend.
BaldBill

Offline Blitzed

• Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #74 on: February 01, 2012, 05:35:16 AM »
I've thought about it but...I have very thin, light coloured brows. Without them I fear I might have a look of criminal cunning. Also, I still want something around that proves that not only  do I have hair but that I can grow it as well.

Enter your email address: