Author Topic: A question for BBC men  (Read 7819 times)

Offline Chavster

• Team Sly
  • Sly Bureau
A question for BBC men
« on: September 30, 2011, 11:03:45 AM »
If you could take a pill which would stop the hair (on your head) growing forever (there's no turning back), would you take it?

The pill would have absolutely no side effects (guaranteed), it would be free of charge, and you'd only have to take it once. The hair on your body wouldnt be affected, or the hair on your face. Just your head hair. You'd literally take the pill, your hair would stop growing, and the next time you shave it off, that would be it. Forever. No more shaving, no more blades, no more anything..just a completely bald head until the end of time.

Would you take the pill, or do you like having the option of having hair, should you ever want it again?

(Anyone is welcome to reply obviously :) but the question really pertains to BBC men)

Slynito

Re: A question for BBC men
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2011, 12:05:22 PM »
Why not? I'd take it, I'm committed to being slick. But a drug that kept any ability for corporations to make big profits off of our vanity and from the masses would not be allowed in the US. It would have to be smuggled or brewed up at home in our kitchens.

Offline Chavster

• Team Sly
  • Sly Bureau
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2011, 12:14:25 PM »
Yeah I know, but in an ideal world... ;)

I'd take it too. The only thing I'd miss is the physical act of shaving, but I guess that would be a small price to pay in order to have a completely smooth noggin for life.

Slynito

« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2011, 12:18:07 PM »
You could rub aloe or oils on your bald scalp as you watch the telee, while eating marmot on a biscuit...now is that an orgasmic picture or what?

O0 O0 O0

Offline Chavster

• Team Sly
  • Sly Bureau
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2011, 12:24:30 PM »
Marmite! Telly! :D

But yes that does sound rather groin-pleasing.

And I'd be very happy to avoid spending a fortune on blades.

Offline MikeM

• Sly
  • With two ears and 50 pounds of kid.
« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2011, 12:56:32 PM »
Probably.

Slynito

« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2011, 01:19:55 PM »
I'm not a daily blade user, but the few I do buy kick my ass.

Offline Acme

• Super Sly
  • Who's the bald guy?
« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2011, 01:35:51 PM »
I think the question is: If there was a pill to grow perfect hair or a pill to grow no hair, which would you take?

I've only been bald about six weeks and it would be a tough decision. But ultimately, I think I'd go for no hair.

Offline Chavster

• Team Sly
  • Sly Bureau
« Reply #8 on: September 30, 2011, 01:37:42 PM »
That wouldnt be the question for me, because for me, there's no such thing as perfect hair (on the head). For me, the question is 'bald for life, or optional hair' and I'd definitely go for the 'bald for life' option.

For anyone wanting a full head of hair, I can understand them wanting a 'perfect hair pill', but its not something I'd swallow :)

Slynito

« Reply #9 on: September 30, 2011, 01:39:31 PM »
I've only been BBC for 6 years and I would have to take a minute or a year to think that over...hummmm?

:-\ :-\ :-\

Offline Chavster

• Team Sly
  • Sly Bureau
« Reply #10 on: September 30, 2011, 01:43:50 PM »
I cant imagine going back to shampooing it, conditioning it, combing it, brushing it, getting it cut and styled, having to talk to the hairdresser about where I'm going on my next vacation (as if he cares, and as if its any of his business), worrying about it looking dandruffy, wondering if I should use gel on it, wondering whether it looks like sh1t if I've been sweating on a hot day, wondering if it looks like sh1t after being out and about on a windy day, or a rainy day, or a snowy day, ...etc etc etc

Bald = freedom :D

I think I've even come to think that hair on a guy's head looks kinda silly. Doesnt matter whether the guy is Donald Trump or Brad Pitt, it just looks kinda silly to me

Slynito

« Reply #11 on: September 30, 2011, 01:55:08 PM »
Thanx for reminding me of the negatives...but when I'm in China and walk by a hair salon I really want to have my hair so I can go and get the works. I miss the wash, the massage, the clip and the re-wash and more massage and the blow job dry....every week I would get clipped and now I just wave to the girls 'n' boys at the shops. It was priceless...really from about $1 to $3...hard to beat.

:P

Offline Chavster

• Team Sly
  • Sly Bureau
« Reply #12 on: September 30, 2011, 01:59:17 PM »
I was in Asia the first time I buzzed my head. It was walking past a salon in Dubai that made me realise 'the time is now'.

I like having my head shaved for me. I like the pampering feeling. But I absolutely H-A-T-E-D having my hair cut and styled. HATED IT. HATED IT! :o

I was standing outside a very nice salon in Dubai, and I really needed a haircut, but the thought of getting it done made me go weak at the knees (and not in a good way). I went back to the hotel, fell asleep with the help of my bud Weiser, then woke up in the middle of the night and buzzed my head with my beard trimmer :o

BEST decision ever.

Offline Laser Man

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #13 on: September 30, 2011, 02:12:41 PM »
Yes, I would take it because I love the smooth, slick feel. I'd also enjoy not having a shadow. I think I'd miss the act of shaving, though.

Offline TheSlyBear

• Opinionated Walrus
  • Team Sly
  • Sly Bureau
  • 忍者クマ
« Reply #14 on: September 30, 2011, 02:15:22 PM »
Yes.