Author Topic: 15% Discount and Free Gift from Bald Guyz  (Read 9000 times)

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
15% Discount and Free Gift from Bald Guyz
« on: April 25, 2007, 04:41:07 AM »
Interested in trying out Bald Guyz products or already use their products?  Well, now you can get 15% off and a free gift from them just for being a member of Sly Bald Guys!!  To get the discount and the free gift, just enter "Sly Bald Guys" in the comments section (with or without the quotes) when ordering from BaldGuyz.com.

« Last Edit: June 19, 2007, 10:15:14 AM by Tyler »

People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline Paul

• Bald Rider
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
Re: 15% Discount and Free Gift from Bald Guyz
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2007, 06:57:18 AM »
Have used their headwipes and they're good so this is great.  Thanks for looking out for us once again there, Tyler.
"...and I--I took the road less traveled by, and that has made all the difference."  Robert Frost

Offline PigPen

• Single... and lovin it baby!
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2007, 07:04:56 AM »
I'll have to do that after payday, thanks T!
In a bacon and eggs breakfast, the chicken is involved, but the pig is committed. BE THE PIG!!!

BaldRob

« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2007, 07:28:19 AM »
Thanks Tyler!!  I have and use their Moisture Gel frequently... good stuff!!  O0

Offline Leigh_12play

• Sly
    • www.myspace.com/leigh_12play
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2007, 08:27:49 PM »
Thanks again Tyler, I have also tried the head wipes, and they are great. O0
A friend is someone that reaches for your hand but touches your heart...

www.myspace.com/leigh_12play

Offline Scott

• Sly Bureau
  • Celebrating 5+ Years of SLYNESS!
« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2007, 09:49:38 PM »
I ordered some shaving gel to try today since I've had some success with their moisturizing gel, but aren't the shipping costs a little high?  Anyone else order from them and notice the high shipping costs?

Offline Head Bald Guy

• Super Sly
« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2007, 04:14:54 AM »
We have upgraded our software for shipping and the USPS website did not update. Our shipping costs have been $5.50 and for orders over $35 Free shipping. I will look at your order today and if there was an error, we will credit your account accordingly.

HBG

Offline garykr

• Sly Guy in Training
    • Gary's Wrestling Picture Page
« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2007, 02:31:07 PM »
Last year I submitted my pic to the Bald guy of the week contest on Baldguyz.com and they sent me the Deep cleanser and the Bald Guyz sunscreen for free. My pic is also in the gallery on their website.

KALBO

« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2007, 03:01:52 PM »
Last year I submitted my pic to the Bald guy of the week contest on Baldguyz.com and they sent me the Deep cleanser and the Bald Guyz sunscreen for free. My pic is also in the gallery on their website.
Cool Gary...how long did it take for the products to arrive? I did the same thing over 2 months ago and have not received anything yet.

Offline SLYinKC

• Life's too short to not be SLY
  • Sly Bureau
  • Totally "SLY"
« Reply #9 on: June 21, 2007, 03:06:08 PM »
Cool Gary...how long did it take for the products to arrive? I did the same thing over 2 months ago and have not received anything yet.

I also submitted mine almost 2 months ago and have heard nothing.  In fact, I registered a 2nd time because I thought they did not receive the first one.

Did you receive an email or anything acknowledging when you signed up?
« Last Edit: June 21, 2007, 03:07:44 PM by SLYinKC »
<a href="http://www.imagechef.com/" target="_blank"> [img width= height= alt=ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more]http://cdnll.img1.imagechef.com/w/080404/samp2e8ccec0733546ef.jpg[/img] [/url]<embed

KALBO

« Reply #10 on: June 21, 2007, 03:15:34 PM »

I also submitted mine almost 2 months ago and have heard nothing.  In fact, I registered a 2nd time because I thought they did not receive the first one.

Nope, nada, zip, Zilch...and I ran out of their head wipes I paid for today! :Xo! Yeah, that's what I said...Zilch! @c3

BaldRob

« Reply #11 on: June 21, 2007, 03:16:49 PM »

Nope, nada, zip, Zilch...and I ran out of their head wipes I paid for today! :Xo! Yeah, that's what I said Zilch! @c3

You better hope that you don't come out again....  :x! :x! :x!

KALBO

« Reply #12 on: June 21, 2007, 03:18:16 PM »

Nope, nada, zip, Zilch...and I ran out of their head wipes I paid for today! :Xo! Yeah, that's what I said Zilch! @c3

You better hope that you don't come out again....  :x! :x! :x!
:*)) :*)) :*)) :*)) :*)) :*))

Offline Head Bald Guy

• Super Sly
« Reply #13 on: June 22, 2007, 03:20:52 PM »
For all of you who sent in pictures to be Bald Guy of The Week, be patient!!!! We had a glitch in our software and I am pulling all of the names again and we will be sending a mailing out next week. Each week we select a Bald Guy of The Weekand at the end of the year we add all of the submissions to our gallery.

My suggestion would be instead of chatting about a problem here on Sly Guys, why not write directly to Bald Guyz? Results might happen faster that way.

HBG

KALBO

« Reply #14 on: June 23, 2007, 03:11:42 PM »
For all of you who sent in pictures to be Bald Guy of The Week, be patient!!!! We had a glitch in our software and I am pulling all of the names again and we will be sending a mailing out next week. Each week we select a Bald Guy of The Weekand at the end of the year we add all of the submissions to our gallery.

My suggestion would be instead of chatting about a problem here on Sly Guys, why not write directly to Bald Guyz? Results might happen faster that way.

HBG
Sometimes we like to compare notes(on everything) and make fun of each other in the process...sometimes even with inside jokes... >:D